AuthorMessage
Sukiya
New
New
Sukiya

Male Messages : 18
Registration date : 2016-02-21

[Action] Sukiya - Battleground Empty
PostSubject: [Action] Sukiya - Battleground   [Action] Sukiya - Battleground Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 13:58

Hope you enjoy my entry this year xD

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Sukiya - Battleground   [Action] Sukiya - Battleground Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2017 - 20:51

Hey,

I didn't really like this one. First of all I think the 21:9 aspect ratio didn't match the mood at all. The scene selection was especially random and it was hard to stay focused with so many different animes that didn't fit well together.
The audio cuts are very disturbing and the voice overs were kinda pointless.
Finally the masks are really ugly, if you don't have time to mask correctly, I think it's better not to do them at all and rely on simpler techniques. By the way, the twitch at the beginning which are the same, regardless of the scene on which it's used, weren't really good because of the obvious repetition.

I see that you must have put a lot of effort in it and I may have come out a bit agressive by just stating what I thought, I'm sorry I'm commenting a lot of videos today xD I'm sure you can do a cleaner edit, keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sukiya
New
New
Sukiya

Male Messages : 18
Registration date : 2016-02-21

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Sukiya - Battleground   [Action] Sukiya - Battleground Icon_minitimeWed 1 Mar 2017 - 17:27

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hey,

I didn't really like this one. First of all I think the 21:9 aspect ratio didn't match the mood at all. The scene selection was especially random and it was hard to stay focused with so many different animes that didn't fit well together.
The audio cuts are very disturbing and the voice overs were kinda pointless.
Finally the masks are really ugly, if you don't have time to mask correctly, I think it's better not to do them at all and rely on simpler techniques. By the way, the twitch at the beginning which are the same, regardless of the scene on which it's used, weren't really good because of the obvious repetition.

I see that you must have put a lot of effort in it and I may have come out a bit agressive by just stating what I thought, I'm sorry I'm commenting a lot of videos today xD I'm sure you can do a cleaner edit, keep it up!!

Hey, thanks for the comments. I can see what you mean in those points. I wasnt sure if I should keep the borders or not but it was late and my brain was no longer functioning and so I just went ahead with it xD. However, there may be a few rushed masks but I do think that most of them are cleanly masked though.

I will definitely keep trying to get better Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Sukiya - Battleground   [Action] Sukiya - Battleground Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] Sukiya - Battleground

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1