AuthorMessage
Elixir
New
New
Elixir

Male Messages : 69
Registration date : 2015-02-23

[Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration   [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 4:16

AMVs were a mistake tbh
My idea was to have Kaworu fucking with Shinji and Asuka's minds and random bullshit ensues!!! Yea....I didn't know what to do, shoulda made a Fun video but whatever, next time boyz

Last edited by Elixir on Mon 27 Feb 2017 - 5:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki D
Forum Member
Forum Member
Kurosaki D

Male Messages : 144
Registration date : 2013-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration   [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 4:29

for me the anime is perfect with the song, good job!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonaamv.com/u2994
BeautyxPain
New
New
BeautyxPain

Female Messages : 38
Registration date : 2016-02-29

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration   [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 4:40

such awesome shizz Nick!!! gg @___@
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeautyxPain102
LuciferAMV
New
New
LuciferAMV

Registration date : 2016-04-21

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration   [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 12:48

never watched eva but i enjoy the amvs with it x.x gj
Back to top Go down
Eion
New
New
Eion

Registration date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration   [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration Icon_minitimeWed 1 Mar 2017 - 3:13

I will be the angel to your demon <3
EDIT: real talk, i really love the effects you did. Your techincals are really good and your pans are crazy fucking good as well. Great job Nick.
Back to top Go down
Azexous
Forum Member
Forum Member
Azexous

Male Messages : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration   [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration Icon_minitimeWed 1 Mar 2017 - 3:19

most influential entry as evidenced by this: https://twitter.com/azexous/status/836744264314982403

if u dont wanna click the link check here:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MentalTsuii
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration   [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration Icon_minitimeFri 3 Mar 2017 - 1:29

Great atmosphere in the video
Back to top Go down
Elixir
New
New
Elixir

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration   [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration Icon_minitimeSat 4 Mar 2017 - 3:53

Thank you all for the comments!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration   [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration Icon_minitimeThu 16 Mar 2017 - 22:12

Hello!

I really liked the first part until 1:17 despite thinking the cam moves are way too rough and messy. But it had a very good energy in it and some cool compos. After this point I felt the energy was fading away with the pace slowering down, it still had great moments but as the video never gets to the same pace as the first chorus, it's hard to stay focused.

Still a pretty good video with the right association and everything, but just had more potential than what was shown im. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Elixir
New
New
Elixir

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration   [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration Icon_minitimeSat 18 Mar 2017 - 17:20

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello!

I really liked the first part until 1:17 despite thinking the cam moves are way too rough and messy. But it had a very good energy in it and some cool compos. After this point I felt the energy was fading away with the pace slowering down, it still had great moments but as the video never gets to the same pace as the first chorus, it's hard to stay focused.

Still a pretty good video with the right association and everything, but just had more potential than what was shown im. Good luck!

Thanks. Yea, everything after that time point was heavily rushed because I was getting clueless with what to do and was running out of time. I didn't want to drop this video either so I could at least say "oh hey, i did a thing" but I still understand the second half was meh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration   [Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche] [Elixir] - Disintegration

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1