Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

[Horror] Noble - Inner Monster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haru
New
New
Haru

Male Messages : 9
Registration date : 2016-02-22

[Horror] Noble - Inner Monster Empty
PostSubject: [Horror] Noble - Inner Monster   [Horror] Noble - Inner Monster Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 2:37

Hi.

[Horror] Noble - Inner Monster Innert10
(thanks gasai akeno)

DL: https://www.sendspace.com/file/pfgnfq

Last edited by Haru on Mon 27 Feb 2017 - 16:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iYoshiKun
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
iYoshiKun

Male Messages : 162
Registration date : 2015-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Noble - Inner Monster   [Horror] Noble - Inner Monster Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 3:08

Good man, really liked it !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iYoshiKun
Haru
New
New
Haru

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Noble - Inner Monster   [Horror] Noble - Inner Monster Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 3:11

iYoshiKun wrote:
Good man, really liked it !

oyy thanks yoshikaru
Back to top Go down
Arrow
New
New
Arrow

Registration date : 2015-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Noble - Inner Monster   [Horror] Noble - Inner Monster Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2017 - 22:28

<3
Back to top Go down
Drunkenpony
New
New
Drunkenpony

Registration date : 2015-03-12

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Noble - Inner Monster   [Horror] Noble - Inner Monster Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2017 - 22:34

good job haruuuchiii
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Noble - Inner Monster   [Horror] Noble - Inner Monster Icon_minitimeSat 18 Mar 2017 - 3:57

Hello!

Good surprise, I really liked the work on this one. Tbh I'm not a fan of cheap M/V association like that but it didn't bother me too much this time. The audio cut was a bit bothering though xD

I liked the variety of FX, there are a lot of different nice ideas for visuals but it still feels consistent as a whole. Some are a bit sketchy like some puppet tools and this black shockwave at the beginning but overall it's quite clean and interesting.The most disturbing would be that compo at 1:30 that didn't really fit. I particularly enjoyed the format change and the paintings over the eyes and mouths.

The editing was pretty good, it had a solid pace and good synch/ In some parts of the video though you lack variation of plans, a lot of close-up scenes, especially between 30s and 1min approximately.

It was very nice, good job and good luck o/
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Haru
New
New
Haru

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Noble - Inner Monster   [Horror] Noble - Inner Monster Icon_minitimeMon 20 Mar 2017 - 0:48

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello!

Good surprise, I really liked the work on this one. Tbh I'm not a fan of cheap M/V association like that but it didn't bother me too much this time. The audio cut was a bit bothering though xD

I liked the variety of FX, there are a lot of different nice ideas for visuals but it still feels consistent as a whole. Some are a bit sketchy like some puppet tools and this black shockwave at the beginning but overall it's quite clean and interesting.The most disturbing would be that compo at 1:30 that didn't really fit. I particularly enjoyed the format change and the paintings over the eyes and mouths.

The editing was pretty good, it had a solid pace and good synch/ In some parts of the video though you lack variation of plans, a lot of close-up scenes, especially between 30s and 1min approximately.

It was very nice, good job and good luck o/  

Hey, thanks a LOT for your feedback MDL, I think it was really accurate and helpful. I think most of these are due to the amount of time I had to edit this, which was 14 hours (I decided to do it in the last day rip), but you pointed some cool things to take in mind next time. Again, thanks a LOT and I'm glad you liked it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Noble - Inner Monster   [Horror] Noble - Inner Monster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Horror] Noble - Inner Monster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1