View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
konahaANBU
New
New
konahaANBU

Registration date : 2017-02-20

[Psyche] konahaANBU - Prelude Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche] konahaANBU - Prelude   [Psyche] konahaANBU - Prelude Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 2:05

when u complete 3 day IC in last 20 hours this happen.
[Psyche] konahaANBU - Prelude RyBdSXZ

Category psyche
Anime: A lot
Songs: 2 or 3 perhaps
Back to top Go down
iYoshiKun
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
iYoshiKun

Male Messages : 162
Registration date : 2015-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] konahaANBU - Prelude   [Psyche] konahaANBU - Prelude Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 2:29

this thumbnail... lmao
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iYoshiKun
konahaANBU
New
New
konahaANBU

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] konahaANBU - Prelude   [Psyche] konahaANBU - Prelude Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 3:39

ENP's IC one was better imo . I considered creating a real one but forgot that after formatting HDD I didn't install Photoshop. So Paint came to save the day
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] konahaANBU - Prelude   [Psyche] konahaANBU - Prelude Icon_minitimeFri 3 Mar 2017 - 0:03

Gosh you're learning really fast, i remember your first video, This video is not perfect but keep going!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] konahaANBU - Prelude   [Psyche] konahaANBU - Prelude Icon_minitimeThu 16 Mar 2017 - 19:34

Hello

I think it was ok but you really need to put more work on implementing your masks and making them. The edges are sooo obvious and they don't fit with the background you chose in terms of color or position. Also some scenes are reallyyy long and you overlooked some important synch imo. The end in fade is a bit surprising, it feels incomplete.

So yeah, a decent IC but needed more work overall. Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
konahaANBU
New
New
konahaANBU

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] konahaANBU - Prelude   [Psyche] konahaANBU - Prelude Icon_minitimeThu 16 Mar 2017 - 20:18

Luna wrote:
Gosh you're learning really fast, i remember your first video, This video is not perfect but keep going!
thanks for the comment. I hope I can improve fast.

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello

I think it was ok but you really need to put more work on implementing your masks and making them. The edges are sooo obvious and they don't fit with the background you chose in terms of color or position. Also some scenes are reallyyy long and you overlooked some important synch imo. The end in fade is a bit surprising, it feels incomplete.

So yeah, a decent IC but needed more work overall. Good luck

Hakim Thanks for feedback. it means a lot. I agree with all things you pointed out. I'm having trouble with sync and color grading so I need to improve upon that. overall homogeneity of my clip sucks because of masking and colors . I really need to focus on that too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] konahaANBU - Prelude   [Psyche] konahaANBU - Prelude Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche] konahaANBU - Prelude

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1