Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

[DRAMA // Elerye] - Skullpture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DRAMA // Elerye] - Skullpture   [DRAMA // Elerye] - Skullpture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2016 - 23:42

I watched this video so many times haha
I thought if it was even possible to do that in an IC, but you or David are monsters in IC! Just perfect and it made me want to watch the anime <3
Back to top Go down
Anejo
New
New
Anejo

Female Messages : 25
Registration date : 2016-02-29

[DRAMA // Elerye] - Skullpture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DRAMA // Elerye] - Skullpture   [DRAMA // Elerye] - Skullpture - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2016 - 3:04

It's really a great video, not just for an IC. I usually admit editors about some excess in plug-ins and color-correction. But here I even didn't think of such stuff. I can't say that I caught the idea properly, even if the plot is trivial the flow itself is fantastically gentle, intriguing, sad and
mystical, all in one. I do prefer such atmospheric videos to over-conceptual stories. The best thing, which make this possible is matching music 100% with the scenes and the mood. This would be a real pleasure to watch it once again, to feel the atmosphere) And grat's with the 1st place!

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Ca déchire

The only part that bothered me was the "hands" at 1:20

Congratz on 1st place Elle o/

I also thought about it watching for several times yesterday (at the first glance it wasn't such perceptible. Probably, it was too long for a symbolic scene to be shown to convince the view of the emotion it was intended to reveal. Besides the hands are appearing in other parts and are, of course make a nice conceptual element. But this, actually, was a minor shortcoming, which I prefer not to think of....
Back to top Go down
http://amvnews.ru/index.php?go=Files&in=view&id=6134

[DRAMA // Elerye] - Skullpture

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2