Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

[Action] lokkiclu - Affliction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

[Action] lokkiclu - Affliction  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Action] lokkiclu - Affliction    [Action] lokkiclu - Affliction  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Mar 2016 - 12:56

Yo Kara this is cool, nice effects overall and the raw editing was mostly on point too, though probably could have a bit more impacts.

But tbh it really did look like one more KnK AMV, it doesn't sound too fair but actually I think it's mostly because the level is a bit inequal through the vid, the beginning is clean and has interesting stuff, then you get a bit easier in the middle of the vid (KnK feeling is showing) and finally you use more effects again but this time, imo it got a bit messier.

So yeah, the top 2-4 was hard anyways, that's when you have to nitpick xD Still a very good job
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Action] lokkiclu - Affliction    [Action] lokkiclu - Affliction  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Mar 2016 - 16:12

Thanks for the feedback Nyala, and good job with the judging. I'm very glad you liked it! Very Happy

Thanks a lot Hakim for the input, it was my intention to give the video a raw yet stylish feel, but perhaps more work should have gone into creating a more unique vibe as you pointed out. I will keep this in mind for future videos \o/
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Action] lokkiclu - Affliction    [Action] lokkiclu - Affliction  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2016 - 23:58

Nothing to say, I always love your IC, you are crazy Very Happy
I just wished deep in my heart you would edit something not so overused like some Kaoru/Shinji
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Action] lokkiclu - Affliction    [Action] lokkiclu - Affliction  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2016 - 21:37

Thanks Nassi! <3
let's just say I have some stuff in the works
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] lokkiclu - Affliction    [Action] lokkiclu - Affliction  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] lokkiclu - Affliction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2