-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

[KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KahloReiva
New
New
KahloReiva

Male Messages : 67
Registration date : 2014-02-19

[KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action] Empty
PostSubject: [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action]   [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action] Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2015 - 8:27

Eh, i am not too happy with the way this turned out. there were some difficulties with my programs, and i ended up not being able to render a much better version and had to send a raw version to judges. There were some glitches and scenes i could not fix since After Effects crashed, i had to re-edit some parts in vegas at the last minute that didnt turn out too well. But even with all the difficulties, i did have alot of fun editing this song and for the IC. I tried some new things that i never tried before. altho the idea isnt very original. ha And i really enjoyed working with my team members Ghost and Celiaphantomhive <3 Go support their vids if you have'nt already.

Good luck to everyone who participated.

download link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!l0lQRSgb!sI60pbKxGNz6L3W4s5vGl0Xxmu7CYlzP5ccnrqcXFIY
Back to top Go down
SpacedGhost
New
New
SpacedGhost

Male Messages : 47
Registration date : 2014-03-04

PostSubject: Re: [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action]   [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action] Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2015 - 13:04

really nice man. definitely looks betters with the effects u did tho. its a shame u werent able to get ur AE working in time to include them in the version u submitted but it still looks really awesome bro. good luck bro. BRING US TO VICTORY!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShallowPhantom809
xDreww
New
New
xDreww

Registration date : 2014-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action]   [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action] Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2015 - 21:10

Shame on the AE parts man, but yo this was dope! So my thoughts about this video is that I think you did a great job honestly! It's not bad at all like you said. lol The slow part at the start needed a different vibe, I think that was one of your weak points in this. first aprt and example 1:13-1:39. Think you needed a different mood set up here, BUT as soon as the beat drops that's when you start to shine. Your pacing and flow is improving and I've seen it. 0:56 needed a better scene selection tho xD Again as the beat drops again neat the end, your flow gets on point again. This is your strong point, really loved it. It's better then the other videos I've seen with this song, plus your internal syncing is good here too. Overall good stuff bro!
Back to top Go down
Celia Phantomhive
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Celia Phantomhive

Male Messages : 79
Registration date : 2015-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action]   [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action] Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2015 - 0:05

WE CAME IN LIKE A R33333333KING BAAAWWWLLLLLL I'm so glad to be in a team with you guys, Kahlua (not a typo) YOU DID GREAT, EVEN WITH AE BEING A JERK <3
Back to top Go down
Crookz
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Crookz

Male Messages : 177
Registration date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action]   [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action] Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2015 - 0:11

<3 Nice work Kahlo
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action]   [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action] Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2015 - 1:32

nice one, liked your scene selections, a bit too slow but good job
Back to top Go down
veravero
New
New
veravero

Female Messages : 26
Registration date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action]   [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action] Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2015 - 8:05

Nice work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KahloReiva
New
New
KahloReiva

Male Messages : 67
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action]   [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action] Icon_minitimeThu 5 Mar 2015 - 2:01

Spoiler:

Thanks guys for the comments <3 Luna i definitely agree about some scenes being too slow. its pretty obvious the parts of the song i struggle with most lol and Thanks Drew for the input i'll keep these things in mind for the next time.

Lance, thanks bro, i appreciate the support, even tho u know how i feel about this vid.

and Tom, thanks bro!

and Veravero, thank u too!

good luck to u guys in the rankings!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action]   [KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[KahloReiva] ElektR3K [Action]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 11 : THERE WILL BE HATERS EDITION :: IRON CHEF 11 -- AMV-