Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

[Action] [TheCacoVenom] [Living In War]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheCacoVenom
New
New
TheCacoVenom

Male Messages : 35
Registration date : 2012-02-16

[Action] [TheCacoVenom] [Living In War] Empty
PostSubject: [Action] [TheCacoVenom] [Living In War]   [Action] [TheCacoVenom] [Living In War] Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2015 - 3:29

I made this video for Soul Team Iron Chef There Will Be Haters, in the beginning I did not like it because I got an idea I could not do it and because of that I was just about quick but Blackmaster and Reyzen cheered me up a little bit and thanks to them I was able to finish the video. Well I hope like it

Music: Abandon All Ships - Infamous (feat. A Game)
Anime: Hellsing Ultimate
Dowload: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m8vb7bxs464ixge/%5BAction%5D+%5BTheCacoVenom%5D+%5BLiving+In+War%5D.mp4
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TheCacoVenomAMV?ref=hl
MrGafudo
New
New
MrGafudo

Male Messages : 63
Registration date : 2015-02-13

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [TheCacoVenom] [Living In War]   [Action] [TheCacoVenom] [Living In War] Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2015 - 12:07

Ò.ó esta genial caco Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bossmorad
Forum Member
Forum Member
bossmorad

Male Messages : 113
Registration date : 2012-12-11

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [TheCacoVenom] [Living In War]   [Action] [TheCacoVenom] [Living In War] Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2015 - 16:54

Cuanta bestialidad caco, aqui un buen AMV metal como nos gustan, que buenas transiciones, que buen ambiente, ese rojo tan violento y sexy, sionceramente prefiero AMVs como este que otros con mascaras inutiles preparadas 15 dias antes sin concepto y sin profundidad.
Sabes mi opinion y continua asin caco ^^
Back to top Go down
BlackMasterAMV
New
New
BlackMasterAMV

Male Messages : 6
Registration date : 2015-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [TheCacoVenom] [Living In War]   [Action] [TheCacoVenom] [Living In War] Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2015 - 4:03

Caco sabpee!
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki D
Forum Member
Forum Member
Kurosaki D

Male Messages : 144
Registration date : 2013-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [TheCacoVenom] [Living In War]   [Action] [TheCacoVenom] [Living In War] Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2015 - 10:52

Caco ql :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonaamv.com/u2994
Geingel
New
New
Geingel

Male Messages : 49
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [TheCacoVenom] [Living In War]   [Action] [TheCacoVenom] [Living In War] Icon_minitimeFri 6 Mar 2015 - 23:42

You know, you edit well Caco. You did a lot of great transicion with good flow. You are good at that. Even when I sometimes feel you forced the transicion. Because if you use a transicion in one direction and after that the scene goes to another direction is a little forced, unless you know how to do it well.
I like the scene but I feel you edit with the same anime again and again. Try something new. Not all the time hellsing. And you are getting to old patterns man, try another genre. Do something with concept. I wanna see something more profound for your part.
You know you are a asshole and I like you.
Good luck. The monday will be the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [TheCacoVenom] [Living In War]   [Action] [TheCacoVenom] [Living In War] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] [TheCacoVenom] [Living In War]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1