Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

[DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
danparthenis
New
New
danparthenis

Male Messages : 36
Registration date : 2015-03-01

[DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance] Empty
PostSubject: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance] Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2015 - 16:54

[DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance] Trigon10

My Entry for the dance category Smile
Back to top Go down
lllFlaSh VFX
New
New
lllFlaSh VFX

Registration date : 2015-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance] Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2015 - 17:00

nice and gl
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/shitstormstudio/about
danparthenis
New
New
danparthenis

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance] Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2015 - 17:32

lllFlaSh VFX wrote:
nice and gl
Thanks bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Amanystya
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Amanystya

Male Messages : 168
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance] Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2015 - 17:57

Not bad, really some parts with the mirror effect even if the effect didn't really fit with some scene I think.

Gl for the contest Smile
Back to top Go down
danparthenis
New
New
danparthenis

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance] Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2015 - 19:02

Sly wrote:
Not bad, really some parts with the mirror effect even if the effect didn't really fit with some scene I think.

Gl for the contest Smile
thank you and oh then I will try to make it fit better in future vids cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance] Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2015 - 19:13

I'll never understand the "Dance" amv genre... is it supposed to be dancing or action? xDD
But besides that, nice work in general! good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
danparthenis
New
New
danparthenis

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance] Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar 2015 - 19:36

JazzsVids wrote:
I'll never understand the "Dance" amv genre... is it supposed to be dancing or action? xDD
But besides that, nice work in general! good luck Smile

I ask myself that question every day haha honestly I just think everybody has their own idea of what dance is XP thanks
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance] Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2015 - 2:14

Woohh

Nice mirror effects, I played with that too a little and I think there are a lot of interesting things to do with this effect Very Happy But as for the video, I think you tried to synch the beats with new ways but it didn't work that well imo, it needed more impacts! And the pace at the end just got slower and slower sadly. But good ideas!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
danparthenis
New
New
danparthenis

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance] Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2015 - 3:50

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Woohh

Nice mirror effects, I played with that too a little and I think there are a lot of interesting things to do with this effect Very Happy But as for the video, I think you tried to synch the beats with new ways but it didn't work that well imo, it needed more impacts! And the pace at the end just got slower and slower sadly. But good ideas!

Thanks mate I really appreciate the feedback, and yeah I saw your video as well really liked it. For me this is all still very experimental so I will try to get better at it and take all the criticism I get from here Smile Good luck in the dance results tomorrow
Back to top Go down
SpacedGhost
New
New
SpacedGhost

Male Messages : 47
Registration date : 2014-03-04

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance] Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2015 - 5:11

Pretty nice vid. i found the mirror effect to be interesting and it helped you make quite a few cool transitions. Although i did notice that some of the beginning was very similar to Kvakond's fruitless loop amv.
Spoiler:

a little too similar if u ask me but overall very nice job. good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShallowPhantom809
darkeldion
Forum Member
Forum Member
darkeldion

Male Messages : 101
Registration date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance] Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2015 - 13:01

Me i like this vidéo. juste probleme with the end, too slow for me. Only part that i don't like. But i like this amv (personally, just personnally, i prefer your video that vivifx in the same music, but just my taste).
GG and good luck
Back to top Go down
danparthenis
New
New
danparthenis

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance] Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2015 - 14:31

SpacedGhost wrote:
Pretty nice vid. i found the mirror effect to be interesting and it helped you make quite a few cool transitions. Although i did notice that some of the beginning was very similar to Kvakond's fruitless loop amv.
Spoiler:

a little too similar if u ask me but overall very nice job. good luck.

ok so firstly I have never seen this amv before you showed it to me for the first time so I can assure you I didn't imitate it or anything like that, secondly mine is different enough in my opinion but it's ok everybody has different opinions, I will try to research my concepts a bit more b4 I edit them from now on, thanks for your feedback
Back to top Go down
danparthenis
New
New
danparthenis

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance] Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2015 - 14:33

darkeldion wrote:
Me i like this vidéo. juste probleme with the end, too slow for me. Only part that i don't like. But i like this amv (personally, just personnally, i prefer your video that vivifx in the same music, but just my taste).
GG and good luck

I am glad to hear your words and sorry about that I started running out of scenes towards the end so I tried hard to keep the fast sync up, and I tried with the last bit to give it more of a narrative as in you know all this time this was all in his exam. Sorry if It didn't work well I will take your feedback on board for future works Smile thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]   [DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DanParthenis] Trigonometric Shift [Dance]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 11 : THERE WILL BE HATERS EDITION :: IRON CHEF 11 -- AMV-