View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xophilarus
New
New
Xophilarus

Registration date : 2014-03-05

[Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will  Empty
PostSubject: [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will    [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will  Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 7:19

There's a description on YouTube if you want to read more about it, but basically this is my 3 day IC so it was a pretty interesting experience xD.  This video was really challenging to make for a number of reasons, most revolving around the anime making scenes very hard, and it is far from perfect, but I am very pleased with the final result so yeah!

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/3hxa0d2tb79mvc4/Force_of_Will.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_OjEMa3HT8&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down
magicflier
Forum Member
Forum Member
magicflier

Male Messages : 90
Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will    [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will  Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 7:35

very interesting story that strays from the original plot
great work on planning this, wish you luck in the category :3
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/MagicFlier
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will    [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will  Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 10:32

i was waiting on your amv x)
nice story!
Back to top Go down
Xophilarus
New
New
Xophilarus

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will    [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will  Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 19:47

Thank you for the comments guys, glad you liked it. The whole story aspect was what I was aiming for so I'm glad it was able to come through ^.^ Wish you luck as well.
Back to top Go down
WarlikeSwans
New
New
WarlikeSwans

Female Messages : 19
Registration date : 2014-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will    [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will  Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 20:44

I think you made me bias as to how this song should be interpreted. You made the sources work really naturally together, and none of the AMVs I've seen with this song since seem to nail it quite the same way. I really like what you did with this ^^
Back to top Go down
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will    [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will  Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar 2014 - 19:22

Pas mal !

just didn't liked the brightness of the red transition at 1:04.

But nice story and build-up for an IC. I think i saw what you were able to do before (was it amv idol ??? ), and i'm sure you ain't finished to get better .
Back to top Go down
Xophilarus
New
New
Xophilarus

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will    [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will  Icon_minitimeSat 8 Mar 2014 - 23:30

Thank you. Glad you guys enjoyed it >.< Haha, and I was in AMV idol, but I try to put that contest out of my mind xD. Thank you for remembering that and mentioning I've improved a lot. It means a lot for me to hear that since I am very much still learning xP.
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will    [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will  Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014 - 4:26

Hello!

Good job for editing such a length in that limited time o/ Your amv seemed really complete to me, your atmosphere was carried through the whole video and the editing was really clean. It was really cool imo, however, because of that length I think it lacked a bit of surprise in the editing, also, even though you're trying to keep the pace increasing but you still get some slower parts at the end.

So yeah, I liked it quite a lot and I'm looking forward to your future works Smile Good job
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will    [Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Drama/Romance][Xophilarus]- Force of Will

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 10 : X-BURNER EDITION :: IRON CHEF 10 -- AMV-