Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

[Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BecauseImBored1
New
New
BecauseImBored1

Registration date : 2014-03-04

[Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1 Empty
PostSubject: [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1   [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 23:40

Yeah.... time crunches hurt
100% plan to remake this entirely lol

Anime: K Project
Song: Phoenix by Fall Out Boy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5V9bEOxU2hLa3V0aGVYNDQ0dGc/edit?usp=sharing
Back to top Go down
magicflier
Forum Member
Forum Member
magicflier

Male Messages : 90
Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1   [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 0:09

strong raw action alert XD
great placement of scenes, was enjoyable
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/MagicFlier
Mycathatesyou
Forum Member
Forum Member
Mycathatesyou

Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1   [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 1:00

Not bad like you were saying it was.
Back to top Go down
irriadin
New
New
irriadin

Male Messages : 48
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1   [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 1:38

It's really weird seeing someone else edit with the same song sometimes. In any case, this really isn't that bad. I'd try to work on your dynamic flow... some of your slow portions didn't seem too different from the fast ones. Apart from that, work on the sync and scene selection a bit and you've got a great video. Nice job with some of your motion / zooms, I wasn't expecting that from you!
Back to top Go down
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1   [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 2:16

Not bad at all, it's a good work man ! [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1 3772035131
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
[madaraxD]
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
[madaraxD]

Male Messages : 291
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1   [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 2:36

Good job kp~
Back to top Go down
WarlikeSwans
New
New
WarlikeSwans

Female Messages : 19
Registration date : 2014-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1   [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 2:48

Glad you were brave enough to post this, Kp, you're always your harshest critic. I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
BecauseImBored1
New
New
BecauseImBored1

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1   [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 6:04

Lol thanks guys! Already fixed alot of it @_@
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1   [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 10:40

hey not bad KP! just the text at the beginning is bothering me
Back to top Go down
BecauseImBored1
New
New
BecauseImBored1

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1   [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 22:36

Yeah it was a weird part of the anime I should have never used...at least its not the opening XD.....or was it some weird one time opening thing XD oh well
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1   [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2014 - 23:06

Hello

I liked it overall, actually what mainly motivated its loss of rank was this intro with credits actually. But yeah I personnaly don't think that's that obvious when you haven't seen the anime. Well of course it's not the only problems, the editing overall is good but especially on the 2nd part. In the first choruses I could see some long and/or static scenes and the pace seemed a bit slower than expected imo. Otherwise it was quite clean, good job!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
BecauseImBored1
New
New
BecauseImBored1

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1   [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014 - 1:42

Thanks for the feedback!! Yeah the gang members name at the intro was a bad idea and there are not as many action scenes as I remembered in this anime XD I'll fix it up before I officially release it :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1   [Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] Hot Blooded - BecauseImBored1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1