View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ceddic
New
New
ceddic

Registration date : 2012-02-22

[Action][ceddic] Gamma Empty
PostSubject: [Action][ceddic] Gamma   [Action][ceddic] Gamma Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 19:45

[Action][ceddic] Gamma Gamma-Poster_zps9dfaba29

Here is my my desperate experiment to make Coppelion work with your songpool  [Action][ceddic] Gamma 2819817146 
Sadly I ended up editing against the Song halfway through instead.
It was a fun weekend nonetheless.

Youtube:
amv.org:
Back to top Go down
xDieguitoAMV
New
New
xDieguitoAMV

Male Messages : 48
Registration date : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Action][ceddic] Gamma   [Action][ceddic] Gamma Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 20:40

I like your editing a lot, after watching Accel i was waiting for another action amv from you. Very good job  good game
Back to top Go down
http://amv-argentina.forosactivos.net/
Kiriforce
New
New
Kiriforce

Male Messages : 16
Registration date : 2014-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [Action][ceddic] Gamma   [Action][ceddic] Gamma Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 1:44

Ceddic is already famous for his editing Very Happy
Well done mate......wie gut dass du die Programme nich geschlossen hast!^^
Back to top Go down
Dn@
Admin
Admin
Dn@

Male Messages : 7815
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Action][ceddic] Gamma   [Action][ceddic] Gamma Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 18:15

The editing is really good, but those speed up scenes aren't so great and some transitions could be better.
Overhall it's a solid action vid, with original source i kinda liked it so Gj Smile
Back to top Go down
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Action][ceddic] Gamma   [Action][ceddic] Gamma Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 18:49

Looks like another awesome urban anime Surprised

Really good editing Ceddic, a solid action AMV, great work man  [Action][ceddic] Gamma 3772035131
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [Action][ceddic] Gamma   [Action][ceddic] Gamma Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 17:48

Cool action vid !

I heard mixed feelings about this anime, but your amv makes me want to look at it.
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action][ceddic] Gamma   [Action][ceddic] Gamma Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2014 - 21:45

Hello

Well as you know, I'm not all that sure that it was that solid... Well first of all, as you said I thought the association of the anime and the song wasn't always that great. Then you have all those accelerated scenes, it really doesn't look natural at all and it's not like it was made on for some concept, I think you just did it to make your amv look more dynamic but that's not how it should be done imo.

Some masks (example 0:54) are quite wrong, the background is just disappearing with a cut or (too) short fade, it doesn't look like a transition at all. Also your radial blurs are too strong and if you just use them alone it doesn't look good imo. There need to be a reason, I mean a cam move or a light or whatever.

Then yeah your cam moves, most of them looked rough, I think you should use more frames so that they get smoother. The push transitions also weren't always coherent, for example 1:06, we have a close up on a soldier who is attacked, then we have the same scene but from a further point of view, then it should be a dezoom, not a slide/push.

But, the pace did attract me as well as the strong synch and the scene selection was kinda good. Oh and the first part which look like an intro is totally badass. So overall, it can be an enjoyable work but to me the flaws were really something we couldn't overlook (especially accelerations and in second rank blurs and masks). Good job nevertheless and I'm glad you didn't get too mad about these results. Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action][ceddic] Gamma   [Action][ceddic] Gamma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action][ceddic] Gamma

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 10 : X-BURNER EDITION :: IRON CHEF 10 -- AMV-