Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

[Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evenesh
New
New
Evenesh

Female Messages : 22
Registration date : 2014-02-22

[Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Empty
PostSubject: [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation   [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 10:47

So, whaddup? o:

If you speak to me in French I will assume you would like to give me baguettes. I:
Back to top Go down
Noss
New
New
Noss

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation   [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 12:10

looks to me more like a OP oder Bleach video and song Very Happy
I see the work but it dosnt touch me and so I cant feel the power... here and ther ar real good timings but over all to mutch pictureflashing...
but also a good job for 3 days ¦3
Back to top Go down
magicflier
Forum Member
Forum Member
magicflier

Male Messages : 90
Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation   [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 9:04

[Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Tumblr_mcx73xJvWa1rby56yo1_500_zpsb062f680
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/MagicFlier
KahloReiva
New
New
KahloReiva

Male Messages : 67
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation   [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 3:46

Eve, i love u <3
Back to top Go down
Evenesh
New
New
Evenesh

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation   [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 11:04

@Noss: Wellp, I did not want to add effects cos I actually thought they would be useless in the video and my idea. But I appreciate your comment. (:

@Magicflier: Brian. xDDDDDDDDD

@KahloReiva: <3 <3 <3 KJWEAGT
Back to top Go down
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation   [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 14:52

Except some weird transitions and bad fade, your clip isn't bad, good rhythm, gg [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation 3772035131
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
Evenesh
New
New
Evenesh

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation   [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 19:30

Nyala wrote:
Except some weird transitions and bad fade, your clip isn't bad, good rhythm, gg [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation 3772035131

Tell me about it... There are some parts in this video which are making me scream because of anger, but I cannot redo it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation   [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar 2014 - 2:20

wasn't a fan of the vignette at the end, the sephia colo and some overlays. but like nyala said the rythm is cool.

Good luck for the ranking!
Back to top Go down
Evenesh
New
New
Evenesh

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation   [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014 - 11:23

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:
wasn't a fan of the vignette at the end, the sephia colo and some overlays. but like nyala said the rythm is cool.

Good luck for the ranking!

I totally understand ya. But I wanted to make an accent on what is happening "now" and what has already happened. That's the general reason for using the sephia. I didn't really have much time at the end to use a proper colour correction, tbh. xD
Thank you for the comment, I'll keep it in mind. :3
Back to top Go down
Dn@
Admin
Admin
Dn@

Male Messages : 7815
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation   [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014 - 12:25

C'est pas mal, mais la musique ne colle pas trop à l'ambiance SNK et certains effets manque de finition ou de logique.
Bonne chance

#baguette
Back to top Go down
goЯz
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
goЯz

Male Messages : 363
Registration date : 2012-07-17

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation   [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014 - 12:37

[Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation 7q2oo
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation   [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014 - 17:12

Hah you cut this song like me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
Evenesh
New
New
Evenesh

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation   [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2014 - 20:52

Dn@ wrote:
C'est pas mal, mais la musique ne colle pas trop à l'ambiance SNK et certains effets manque de finition ou de logique.
Bonne chance

#baguette

You should thank Google Translate for helping me understand you. =.= You evil, evil, thing. And yeah, I couldn't think of something original due to a brain freeze. xD Thanks, you baguette. >.>

goЯz wrote:
[Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation 7q2oo

I will pee on everything you love, you liar! I AM WAITING FOR MY BAGUETTE. :<

Sempai3607 wrote:
Hah you cut this song like me

It's cos we're cool and shit.  [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation 2819817146
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation   [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014 - 0:53

Hello

I didn't really like it. Actually as some other videos in the IC, when you look closely you can see some good things in editing basis. But on the other hand you also have a really bad quality with large artifacts/pixels, color corrections looked totally plain and useless, there are A LOT of flashes just to hit the synch and your overlapping scenes aren't really pretty either (some are even glitchy).

What's left is that I liked some parts where your scene selection was actually pretty cool, especially this scene with Armin and the foot at 1:18 (of course it's not the only one xD), I wish you could have a nice scene selection like this for the whole vid so that you don't have to flash so much xD

Anyways, I think that based on the good points I noticed you have the potential to do better than that
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Evenesh
New
New
Evenesh

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation   [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014 - 6:45

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello

I didn't really like it. Actually as some other videos in the IC, when you look closely you can see some good things in editing basis. But on the other hand you also have a really bad quality with large artifacts/pixels, color corrections looked totally plain and useless, there are A LOT of flashes just to hit the synch and your overlapping scenes aren't really pretty either (some are even glitchy).

What's left is that I liked some parts where your scene selection was actually pretty cool, especially this scene with Armin and the foot at 1:18 (of course it's not the only one xD), I wish you could have a nice scene selection like this for the whole vid so that you don't have to flash so much xD

Anyways, I think that based on the good points I noticed you have the potential to do better than that

Yeah, I am torturing myself with the fact that I could've done better, too. I am not satisfied from the result and I would actually probably remake the video. FIRSTLY I will reformat the episodes, because the said glitches came out of the convertion and I had no idea why or what or how. ;c
Thank you for your opinion, I appreciate it. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation   [Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] [EveneshBL] The New Generation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 10 : X-BURNER EDITION :: IRON CHEF 10 -- AMV-