New
New
Fullmoon88

Female Messages : 34
Registration date : 2012-02-21

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 1:57

Hi All,

This is my second entry for a Soul's Team IC. Hope you will like my work Smile. I worked on it for 31 hours. (Unfortunately I didn't have much time for it because of my workplace.) I didn't use any special effects in the video, so it's a pure cut amv. I have wanted to put some emotions into it and lol, after seeing the others' entries, I have noticed that I didn't put a dance scene into it. XD I love dnb music - 2 years ago I chose a similar music too - so you may notice that my style has changed (I hope so). Very Happy

[Dance] Virago Poster_virago_fullmoon-400px

Anime: 11 eyes, Aquarion Evol, C3 Cube x Cursed x Curious, Chihayafuru, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren, Dantalian Shoka, Eureka Seven Ao, Fate Zero, Fortune Arterial, Galilei Donna, Ghost in the Shell Arise, Itsuka Tenma no Kurousagi, K, Kakumeiki Valvrave, Kami-sama no Inai Nichiyoubi, Kara no Kyoukai Remix -Gate of Seventh Heaven, Kill la Kill, Last Exile - Ginyoku no Fam, Little Busters, Macross Frontier ~Itsuwari no Utahime~, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika Movie, Nisekoi, Noragami, Otome Youkai Zakuro, Psyhco;Pass, Rozen Maiden: Zurückspulen, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Suisei no Gargantia, SoniAni - Super Sonico The Animation, Swort Art Online, Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Vividred Operation, Witch Craft Works, Wizard Barristers - Benmashi Cecil

Video

Last edited by Fullmoon88 on Tue 4 Mar 2014 - 0:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fullmoon88chan.extra.hu/blog/
JadeCharm
New
New
JadeCharm

Female Messages : 40
Registration date : 2010-12-17

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 15:26

I liked the second half more than the first. the sync seemed better and it looked like you put more effort in everything. good video for only 31 hours. wish you good luck!! Smile
Back to top Go down
EllipseIris
New
New
EllipseIris

Female Messages : 68
Registration date : 2013-02-23

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 16:00

I think the whole together was well done, I got the best team! <3
Back to top Go down
Fullmoon88
New
New
Fullmoon88

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 18:44

JadeCharm wrote:
I liked the second half more than the first. the sync seemed better and it looked like you put more effort in everything. good video for only 31 hours. wish you good luck!! Smile

Thank you for your comment! ^^ You have found me out ><. Honestly, when I heard the song for the first time, I  liked the part where the vocal start and I knew right away what kind of scenes I want to put together there. So I have started editing the video from the second part of my music.

EllipseIris wrote:
I think the whole together was well done, I got the best team! <3

HunTeam rock  [Dance] Virago 793914 - just kidding - it's a real pleasure to be in the same team with you. : 3
Back to top Go down
magicflier
Forum Member
Forum Member
magicflier

Male Messages : 90
Registration date : 2014-02-24

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 9:51

great work :3

Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/MagicFlier
MimS
Passionate
Passionate
MimS

Registration date : 2009-01-09

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 10:20

Well right now, it's one of the best dance vid entries I've seen in the contest, really.
Simple but pretty good work ! Little flaws in the editing from time to time but overall, a very solid video !
Back to top Go down
veravero
New
New
veravero

Female Messages : 26
Registration date : 2012-02-23

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 11:15

Great work :3 Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 12:37

i like it! some scenes are out of place but nothing really bad, and it's cool to see new scenes in a dance video finally XD
Back to top Go down
Zakuro
New
New
Zakuro

Female Messages : 36
Registration date : 2010-12-23

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 14:56

FULlMoON's Coloring Very Happy Just love it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://eclipseamvstudio.byethost10.com/forum/index.php
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 16:51

Your amv looks good man, even I think there is a lack of dynamics scenes, nice work done  [Dance] Virago 3772035131 
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
[madaraxD]
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
[madaraxD]

Male Messages : 291
Registration date : 2012-02-17

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 16:55

Well done, dance videos this year are amazing, wish i could make a dance like this (but i suck in this category rofl) good luck!
Back to top Go down
Fullmoon88
New
New
Fullmoon88

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 21:19

omg thank you for your comments! your compliments means a lot to me! 。◕‿◕。
Back to top Go down
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 18:58

No real issues, all fits well. i dug it .

good one ! Smile
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 22:46

Hello

Another video that I enjoyed it quite a lot on the editing but got lower than it might have. When the song builds up with the explosion and tunnels it's really awesome, the scene selection with the puppet Macross + rozen maiden and everything in the beginning was really cool and fresh. The second part maybe less good but still nice.

What got you lower is quite the same as Kahlo's video, the blending frames. They're really ruining it all and it was quite hard to put you higher because of that. Also as I said, the second part wasn't as interesting, and in an amv, you would expect something to build up through the whole video, here it wasn't really the case, what can also explain the rank.

But anyways, I think it's definitely not an amv you should be ashamed of, it was good overall but you might have overlooked a major detail let's say. Good job nevertheless!

Ps: It's waaaaaaay better than your last entry by the way, I still remember it xD
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Fullmoon88
New
New
Fullmoon88

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeFri 7 Mar 2014 - 22:41

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello

Another video that I enjoyed it quite a lot on the editing but got lower than it might have. When the song builds up with the explosion and tunnels it's really awesome, the scene selection with the puppet Macross + rozen maiden and everything in the beginning was really cool and fresh. The second part maybe less good but still nice.

What got you lower is quite the same as Kahlo's video, the blending frames. They're really ruining it all and it was quite hard to put you higher because of that. Also as I said, the second part wasn't as interesting, and in an amv, you would expect something to build up through the whole video, here it wasn't really the case, what can also explain the rank.

But anyways, I think it's definitely not an amv you should be ashamed of, it was good overall but you might have overlooked a major detail let's say. Good job nevertheless!

Ps: It's waaaaaaay better than your last entry by the way, I still remember it xD

Hi, Thank you very much for this comment Smile! I really appreciate your words! *_* Honestly, I didn't know about this frame blending thing XD, i had to search for it. I edit my videos in Edius and before no one said this to me O_O. So i'm so honoured that you grabbed your keyboard to write it down to me. Thank you!

If you, and Soul's Team allow me to share my opinion with all of you regarding to the contest:

I liked this competition honestly, but sometimes I felt that (not in my category) but in other categories (like in romance), that the technical part of the video got too much points. There are some videos, where is no sync with the music, no real story, no real feelings in it, just effects and effects... Sad I don't know, but for me an emotionally touching music video is sometimes better than a video with full effects or a video with effect that everyone use. And to repeat myself, I say this regarding to the romance category. And didn't mean any harm by it, I'm just saying out my feelings. Smile
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeFri 7 Mar 2014 - 23:21

I understand your opinion. It's not like we wanted to reward only the technical side but we can't really put people with an awesome technique that really would take longer than 3 days to make usually, too low.

However, I also do think that for Romance, most of the vids in top position did have synch with music, don't forget also that feelings are just a subjective critera which is kinda hard to use as an argument when ranking a contest. Let's say that, because I thought it conveys so much feelings, I put the actual 20th in the 2nd position (I don't even remember who is 20th, just an example). Another person can think the total opposite and I would have no other argument to justify this great place than "it touches me".

We try to be as objective as possible, maybe we're taking some critera in greater esteem, it might depend. But we always try to balance between editing basis (synch, pace, scene selection...), techniques which can make the video a bit different and how it's made, and then atmosphere and overall feelings.

Also I may have figured that you're a bit disappointed about a particular video, I will eventually comment all Romance later (I'm not home right now), I hope it will clear things out a little. Thanks for saying your opinion out loud without just criticizing but rather arguing correctly, we'll go on making our best to improve our rankings for the time left to us Smile
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Fullmoon88
New
New
Fullmoon88

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeFri 7 Mar 2014 - 23:36

thank you for your detailed answer. Smile Looking forward to the other categories winners Wink.
Back to top Go down
MimS
Passionate
Passionate
MimS

Registration date : 2009-01-09

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar 2014 - 10:50

Hakim, il parle comme un vrai membre staff AMV-Fr maintenant et tout MDDDDR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Dance] Virago Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Dance] Virago   [Dance] Virago Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dance] Virago

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 10 : X-BURNER EDITION :: IRON CHEF 10 -- AMV-