Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

[Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiriforce
New
New
Kiriforce

Male Messages : 16
Registration date : 2014-03-02

[Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou Empty
PostSubject: [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou   [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou Icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar 2014 - 21:59

[Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou Hoizc7i7
That Tommy-Gun...

That weekend was pretty funny, yet, very exhausting and it's a relief I am done.^^
Actually not much to say about it, hope you get affected by the Tommy-Gun-Byou!
Leave some feedback :3

Anime:Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Music: Royal Republic - Tommy-Gun
Video: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/121926105/%5BFun%5D%5BKiriforce%20%2B%20Team%20Tanja%5D%20Tommy-Gun-Byou.mp4

YT:

Last edited by Kiriforce on Tue 4 Mar 2014 - 21:44; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mycathatesyou
Forum Member
Forum Member
Mycathatesyou

Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou   [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou Icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar 2014 - 22:19

Entertaining source combo and some funny moments, but lip sync was very off and text was way too all over the place.
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou   [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 7:02

aweome work Erik Smile
Back to top Go down
Noss
New
New
Noss

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou   [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 12:06

ok this is the right thread... then again:
FUKINTOMMYGUNPOWERBOOOOOM!!!!

haha this IS IN FACT my fav this time... nice worke little big nosed boy ¦3
Back to top Go down
JadeCharm
New
New
JadeCharm

Female Messages : 40
Registration date : 2010-12-17

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou   [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 15:41

really not bad Erik! Smile
I had this song stuck in my mind for houuuurs! would have been nice if you could have build more tommy guns in it...but the time. I know... Wink
Back to top Go down
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou   [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 4:33

i'll aggree with mchy, lips and texts wasn't a real necessity in this one, and considering the fact font color was off as well as lip syncing at certain times, it mostly crippled it.

Still an enjoyable source choice for the song. There was some gold moments Smile
Back to top Go down
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou   [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 4:51

This kalash AMV !
KALASH SPOILER:

Funny clip, with some weird typo incrustation but still a good job [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou 3772035131
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
Kiriforce
New
New
Kiriforce

Male Messages : 16
Registration date : 2014-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou   [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 14:04

Thank you guys for your feedback so far! Very Happy
After watching it again after the IC I agree on what u said about the lips and some timings.
I'll try to improve that in the next ICs! First problem may be my time management.^^
If you laughed at the end nontheless my goal is achieved anyway.
I Think I almost laughed the whole time editing it and I am glad if you felt that Very Happy
Fun category should bring fun! ^.^
Back to top Go down
pic4arts
Forum Member
Forum Member
pic4arts

Registration date : 2013-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou   [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou Icon_minitimeFri 7 Mar 2014 - 18:44

It is fun for me. You managed to bring the source in theme with the song - great job on that. Lyric synch is awesome too. It didn't feel wrong at all. Sure lipsynch and text could be better, but it's an IC, so it's not a big deal for me. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.animemusikvideos.de
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou   [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014 - 16:48

Hello

Not bad overall but some stuff really dragged your work down: first the accelerated scenes. I know somehow you may use it as a "fun" effect but here, no, I didn't feel like the song was suitable for this and also when there are lipflaps they get even more annoying.
Then the texts, yeah what bugged me was how thick they looked and the blur disappearance wasn't really clean.
And finally yeah classic complaints about messy cam moves, rough mask transitions Surprised
But that was enjoyable, I liked the grenade part XD

Good job
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou   [Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Fun] Kiriforce - Tommy-Gun-Byou

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 10 : X-BURNER EDITION :: IRON CHEF 10 -- AMV-