Le Deal du moment : -26%
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil ...
Voir le deal
249.99 €

[Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikado95
New
New
Hikado95

Male Messages : 11
Registration date : 2013-02-10

[Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL Empty
PostSubject: [Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL   [Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar 2013 - 5:53

[Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL Comp_113

[Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL 793914 I am happy to have finished the project, concerned that the concept is understood easy, but in the end and after time was my only opponent try to stay well at the beginning but in the end

I did everything to make it fit with the music since the time I ended up so forgive the faults I had in that time. [Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL 1499845164

Anime : Bakamonogatari , Nisemonogatari
Music Kate Havnevik - Mouth 2 Mouth

Team : HINAKER

Back to top Go down
Hinata1495
New
New
Hinata1495

Registration date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL   [Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar 2013 - 6:51

Sigo amando tu video @_@
buena suerte Hikado :B
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL   [Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL Icon_minitimeFri 1 Mar 2013 - 7:52

Hello

I didn't really like, imo you can do a lot cleaner with this anime, here you've made too much cam moves which weren't really coherent, there were a lot of fades too and no real interesting transition.
Well anyways, good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Hikado95
New
New
Hikado95

Male Messages : 11
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL   [Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL Icon_minitimeSat 2 Mar 2013 - 1:28

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello

I didn't really like, imo you can do a lot cleaner with this anime, here you've made too much cam moves which weren't really coherent, there were a lot of fades too and no real interesting transition.
Well anyways, good luck Wink

Thanks for your recomendation =D

Quote :
Sigo amando tu video @_@
buena suerte Hikado :B

GRACIAS!!! TWT eres la salvadora del equipo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Geingel
New
New
Geingel

Male Messages : 49
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL   [Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar 2013 - 22:20

I'm agree with MDL you abuse with the camara moves. This the rhythm (a lot of times you go too fast, and sometimes you go slow) you kill the climax.
Lo siento pero por eso no me llego el climax del AMV. Diría suerte pero ya están los resultados (te tengo seguido xD).
Saludos.
P.S. In sentimental people only use 2 songs? xDDDDDDDDD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL   [Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sentimental] Hikado95 - LEVEL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 09 : RUMBLE EDITION :: IRON CHEF 09 -- AMV-