AuthorMessage
NewOvermind
New
New
NewOvermind

Male Messages : 48
Registration date : 2012-02-17

[DRAMA][RaZor]Heart of a dog Empty
PostSubject: [DRAMA][RaZor]Heart of a dog   [DRAMA][RaZor]Heart of a dog Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012 - 9:35

[DRAMA][RaZor]Heart of a dog 1330418895-Heart-of-a-dog_1
And so thank you my team did not think that we can do it. Explain the plot a bit ... *Here comming true plot from Author , but i no can translate it good and i just cut is - NewOvermind*

PS clip was done for 26 hours and I slept a little more precisely the brain is not resting as it should and even thank my colleagues NewOvermind cap shorter)) =) and one of the Failers NightSlayer and me for what I could make a third video Fail =) ) I wish a good view.
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [DRAMA][RaZor]Heart of a dog   [DRAMA][RaZor]Heart of a dog Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012 - 14:23

I didn't really enjoy, because of my tastes I guess but I also think the editing is a bit too simple. Well it wasn't bad though! Good job and good luck in the IC =P
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
TritioAFB
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
TritioAFB

Male Messages : 184
Registration date : 2012-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [DRAMA][RaZor]Heart of a dog   [DRAMA][RaZor]Heart of a dog Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012 - 14:46

Yeah, maybe plain, but was good. Don't worry man, you were not the only guy feeling that way oh crap
Back to top Go down
Chained(E)Studio
New
New
Chained(E)Studio

Female Messages : 28
Registration date : 2012-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [DRAMA][RaZor]Heart of a dog   [DRAMA][RaZor]Heart of a dog Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012 - 16:35

I liked this, was simple and sweet. I wasn't too fan of some of the soft zooms, and a few scenes... but really nice otherwise.
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/chainedestudio
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DRAMA][RaZor]Heart of a dog   [DRAMA][RaZor]Heart of a dog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DRAMA][RaZor]Heart of a dog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 08 : TRIUMVIRAT-