-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

[AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rdc
New
New
Rdc

Male Messages : 10
Registration date : 2012-02-20

[AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Empty
PostSubject: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 19:20

[AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void 1330292828-Filled-Void_1
Author: Rdc
Anime: Another, Children Who Chase Lost Voices from Deep Below, Guilty Crown, King of Thorn, Mirai Nikki, Shakugan no Shana, Fate/Zero, Dance In The Vampire Bund, Kara no Kyoukai - The Garden of Sinners
Music: Dj Shadow - Meets his maker

Filled Void

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 19:46

I liked it, I thought you were entering the dance category though xD You have cool effects and transitions but I don't really enjoy some of your color changes and when you do crossfades while you're doing a cam' movement, I think it's not as clean as it could be. Also the morphing (especially the one with the bridge of Fate Zero) was kind of weird xD Well I've pointed some stuff but I still enjoy your IC, good job and good luck man =D

EDIT: Because it seems I can be got wrong, I didn't mean that it felt like a dance video, I just thought I had to be against you in the dance category because of your previous works. This feels totally "Ambiance" to me Razz

Last edited by MagicDarkLight on Mon 27 Feb 2012 - 21:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Kairih
New
New
Kairih

Registration date : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 20:14

woah, this is so cool!
My favorite so far.
Back to top Go down
aresshiachan
New
New
aresshiachan

Female Messages : 37
Registration date : 2012-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 20:59

the effects are amazing!
so original video ^^ good luck!
Back to top Go down
mirkosp
Forum Member
Forum Member
mirkosp

Male Messages : 82
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 21:34

A very good watch, definitely enjoyed it, though I have to echo MDL's point that it feels more of a dance video. In the end it's not like it really matters since the amv works very well as it is. Smile
Back to top Go down
MimS
Passionate
Passionate
MimS

Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 22:37

Great :3
It has issues, that's for sure but I'm pretty the main reason is "this is an IC" and you would fix it in other conditions

Love it !
Back to top Go down
gabberMD
Forum Member
Forum Member
gabberMD

Male Messages : 80

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 23:59

like it =)
good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Rdc
New
New
Rdc

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 8:08

Thanks all for your comments Smile
Back to top Go down
Amanystya
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Amanystya

Male Messages : 168
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 8:45

I love this song, so i love this amv xD

Gj guy ^^
Back to top Go down
Mina
New
New
Mina

Female Messages : 25
Registration date : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 18:09

I LOVE IT! >_<
This is so.. Fresh, Calm and.. BEAUTIFUL! *o*
I love Guilty Crown..
Good Luck! :DD
Back to top Go down
Cyber-EG
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Cyber-EG

Male Messages : 232
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 18:23

Mixed feelings with it. It's very random, and I think this song is better with a story-line. But you have your own style (I like color corrections) and the work is actually good. Good luck !
Back to top Go down
http://cybereg.fr
Wasaki
New
New
Wasaki

Male Messages : 42
Registration date : 2010-12-11

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 21:30

Compliments, one of my favorites of the contest! GG!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ragingsoulstudio.altervista.org/
mirkosp
Forum Member
Forum Member
mirkosp

Male Messages : 82
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012 - 1:11

MagicDarkLight wrote:
EDIT: Because it seems I can be got wrong, I didn't mean that it felt like a dance video, I just thought I had to be against you in the dance category because of your previous works. This feels totally "Ambiance" to me Razz

Welp, guess that was a misunderstanging on my part.
Though, what I said still holds true for me. This video was cool but had a rather dark mood imho, and I was under the impression that ambiance amvs should be more of a light-hearted/"feel good" type, though that could very well be me having a misconception about the genre itself at this point...
Back to top Go down
Nihuhu
New
New
Nihuhu

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012 - 2:20

I like it =) You chose your animes quite well and the colors really fit the mood (using the Type-Moon universe on this is instant win !)
Back to top Go down
TritioAFB
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
TritioAFB

Male Messages : 184

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012 - 3:59

You took care of the technical aspect of the video which is something important. Actually thanks to this clip I now managed to realize how you do the camera movements. Thanks for the clip
Back to top Go down
Dn@
Admin
Admin
Dn@

Male Messages : 7815
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar 2012 - 0:31

Simple and well edited i liked it.
It could be better in many ways but .. nevermind you had one day less )
Back to top Go down
Hayden
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Hayden

Male Messages : 1308
Registration date : 2010-09-25

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeSat 3 Mar 2012 - 15:17

Nice, really good this one especially for an 24hours
so it's true there are some things to fixe but anyways like mims said "this is an IC", i really enjoy it!
Good luck for the contest [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void 759184551
Back to top Go down
Rdc
New
New
Rdc

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeSat 3 Mar 2012 - 16:14

Thanks for the new comments Smile
Back to top Go down
Creed
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Creed

Male Messages : 1508
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012 - 15:28

Very good job here, it was neat, well edited and had some very interesting and clean effects.
Also loved the Intro/Outro.
Back to top Go down
http://foxhound.studio.free.fr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void   [AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[AMBIANCE][Rdc] Filled Void

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 08 : TRIUMVIRAT-