Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

[AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mirkosp
Forum Member
Forum Member
mirkosp

Male Messages : 82
Registration date : 2008-04-22

[AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3 Empty
PostSubject: [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3   [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 14:56

[AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3 1297811694498

Video: Pomf =3
Category: Other, Fun, Sentimental
Anime: Winter Days (movie)
Song: Go Do
Artist: Jónsi
Creator: mirkosp (Visual Experience Studio)

As usual, the title has nothing to do with the actual video 'cause I can't come up with titles for anything. And obviously, still my same-old simple cut/fade/time-remap editing that tries to let the source do the job with internal sync.
Don't really expect a good placement, but man, a WTF award of sorts like last year seems quite plausible!
Back to top Go down
Kairih
New
New
Kairih

Registration date : 2012-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3   [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 15:12

Bello mirko Very Happy Parlo in inglese così mi capiscono anche gli altri...

I really liked it! It gives a nice feeling and the anime totally look awesome °_° Good clips choice!
It really matches the song ^^
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3   [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 16:13

I don't really like when people uses those kind of sources, it seems a bit too raw to me, I guess it's just not my genre of videos. Otherwise there's nothing "wrong" in your editing. Good job and good luck man
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
aresshiachan
New
New
aresshiachan

Female Messages : 37
Registration date : 2012-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3   [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 21:03

davvero originale come anime!
buona fortuna Wink

Back to top Go down
[madaraxD]
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
[madaraxD]

Male Messages : 291
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3   [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 21:09

it was really interesting, nice one
Back to top Go down
MimS
Passionate
Passionate
MimS

Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3   [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012 - 21:16

2 minutes nice to watch :3
Back to top Go down
Cyber-EG
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Cyber-EG

Male Messages : 232
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3   [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 16:24

The 4:3 ratio aspect is a little bit annoying... I don't know if Winter Days is the most appropriate to fit this song but I especially liked 00:38 till 01:00. Good luck with perhaps an "originality" award Wink
Back to top Go down
http://cybereg.fr
mirkosp
Forum Member
Forum Member
mirkosp

Male Messages : 82

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3   [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012 - 17:31

Thanks for the comments everybody!
In regards to the AR, it really didn't seem the case to crop to 16:9, since low res were banned (I already had doubts this would be ok since I read 848x480 minimum in the french rules), and I thought cropping out detail and then doing a blurry upscale would have looked worse than keeping its original detail and AR.
Also fun fact: at least one of the shorts is in the wrong AR in the DVD (non ITU-compliant PAR), but the shorts I used seemed more correct with the standard PAR so I went with it for the AMV, but that just goes to tell how nothing can be taken for granted when dealing with anime... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Woy
New
New
Woy

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3   [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012 - 6:06

Kudos for your originality.
People can't be left cold by your vid...
I rather liked it. Thank you for this visual experience...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3   [AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[AMBIANCE][mirkosp] Pomf =3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 08 : TRIUMVIRAT-