Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

[Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami
New
New
Okami

Male Messages : 60
Registration date : 2010-12-12

[Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire) Empty
PostSubject: [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire)   [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011 - 21:01

[Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire) Soulremoval00000

Anime : The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
Song : One Republic - Good Life
Editor : Okami
Studio : www.revivedstudio.net
Download 200MB in 10bit: www.megaupload.com/?d=IENFEDJY
Download 120MB in 8bit: www.mediafire.com/?4kgp177gbiteg07
Video made in 3days for ic NightFire:
http://re-evolution.org/index.php?board=12.0

Thanks Alek93j for Filtered version and Encoding
ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU STRATOS-SAMA

Last edited by Okami on Mon 31 Oct 2011 - 23:02; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire)   [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire) Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011 - 21:31

I really enjoyed your IC, one of the best I've seen from this contest imo, though I think some blurs were a little too much, well too strong I mean. And some of those fast cuts were sometimes not really nice to see (but not all of them). Anyways! It's really nice, good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Okami
New
New
Okami

PostSubject: Re: [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire)   [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire) Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011 - 21:35

MagicDarkLight wrote:
I really enjoyed your IC, one of the best I've seen from this contest imo, though I think some blurs were a little too much, well too strong I mean. And some of those fast cuts were sometimes not really nice to see (but not all of them). Anyways! It's really nice, good luck!
yeah, it is true I used a lot of blur unfortunately I didn't have much time to fix xD anyway thanks for the comment

EDIT: I added 2 versions 10bit and 8bit, thanks Alek93j for Filtered version and Encoding
Back to top Go down
vlex
Admin
Admin
vlex

Female Messages : 9606
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire)   [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire) Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 4:56

Yo Okami(I took the time to change your username Wink )

I'm not gonna make a long comment and all that. Just gonna tell you that I really love your AMV. The song is one of my favorite song of all time and i'm happy to finally see a good AMV with it. I have the movie on my pc for a while, you made me watch it and it was epic, best suzumiya [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire) 3772035131 and by doing that I realize that the song goes pretty well with the movie :O

Anyway Good Job, all judges voted for you for #1 Wink (and btw you went directly in my favorites on youtube and that's pretty rare) [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire) 408353
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/vlex
Okami
New
New
Okami

PostSubject: Re: [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire)   [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire) Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 12:59

Quote :
Yo Okami(I took the time to change your username)
In fact I wanted to contact an admin to change my nick. so you did well! =D

Quote :
I'm not gonna make a long comment and all that. Just gonna tell you that I really love your AMV. The song is one of my favorite song of all time and i'm happy to finally see a good AMV with it. I have the movie on my pc for a while, you made me watch it and it was epic, best suzumiya and by doing that I realize that the song goes pretty well with the movie :O

Anyway Good Job, all judges voted for you for #1 (and btw you went directly in my favorites on youtube and that's pretty rare)
Thanks, I'm happy to have arrived first to the IC ... I thank the hard work of the judges =D
Anyway Vlex I'm really glad you like my video [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire) 793914
Back to top Go down
Dn@
Admin
Admin
Dn@

Male Messages : 7815
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire)   [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire) Icon_minitimeMon 31 Oct 2011 - 13:24

Simple and good, the editing is a bit repetitive though allways the same type of synchs but as long as it's an ic it's understandable.

A well deserved win.
Back to top Go down
Okami
New
New
Okami

PostSubject: Re: [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire)   [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire) Icon_minitimeWed 2 Nov 2011 - 0:34

Dn@ wrote:
Simple and good, the editing is a bit repetitive though allways the same type of synchs but as long as it's an ic it's understandable.

A well deserved win.
thanks for the comment dn@ [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire) 793914
Back to top Go down
Koys
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Koys

Male Messages : 4630
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire)   [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire) Icon_minitimeWed 2 Nov 2011 - 20:23

Sometimes it's too crude but it's really nice i liked it !

Next time i will win [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire) 793914
Back to top Go down
http://souls-team.com/
Okami
New
New
Okami

PostSubject: Re: [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire)   [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire) Icon_minitimeWed 2 Nov 2011 - 22:10

lololol thanks for the comment Koys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire)   [Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Okami] IC AMV - Soul Removal (NightFire)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: AnimeMusicVideos-