AuthorMessage
Okami
New
New
Okami

Male Messages : 60
Registration date : 2010-12-12

[cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix Empty
PostSubject: [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix   [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix Icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011 - 20:27

DOWNLOAD DLL : www.megaupload.com/?d=VJGA5YEK

Anime: Dragon Crisis! - Ef - A Tale Of Memories - Ef - A Tale Of Melodies - H2O - Saki - Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica - Kurokami - Mind Game - 5 Centimeters Per Second - Arakawa Under The Bridge x Bridge - Asobi ni Ikuyo! - Baccano! - Break Blade - D.Gray-man - Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko - Freezing - Freezing Special - Hidan no Aria - Maria Holic - Motto To Love Ru - NEEDLESS - Ookami san to Shichinin no Nakama tachi - Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Matsuri - Phantom Requiem for the Phantom - Rosario+Vampire - Soul Eater - Heartcatch Precure! - Shakugan no Shana - Shakugan no Shana S - Genius Party Limit Cycle - Fresh Pretty Cure! - Genius Party Shanghai - Bakuretsu Tenshi Infinity - El Cazador de la Bruja - Kampfer fur die Liebe - Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch - Sekirei Pure Engagement - Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu Hare Hare Yukai - Princess Lover! - Maria Holic

Song : Yelle - Que Veux Tu (Madeon Remix)
Editor : cokAMVs

IC di 24 ore

Giudice:
Ileia

Classifica:
I wasn't sure how exactly I'm supposed to penalize videos that were under the required time
so I just....didn't. The ranking is somewhat affected by the time finished anyway, since I tend to be more impressed with videos in which the editor got more done, but mostly, I don't think that it matters that much. It's just one of many factors.

If any one is interested in why/how I ranked the videos, my method was fairly simple. I
watched all of the videos through twice, then selected the one I thought was best based on
mood, synch, flow and, well, just how much the video kept my interest. I realize that it was
done under a time limit, so I took that into consideration. Anyway, once I'd selected the one I
felt was best, I'd remove it from the playlist, then watch the remaining videos again and select what was best from what was left. I repeated this all the way down the line. Then I watched them again in the order that I'd ranked them, just to make sure it felt right. So yes, some of the videos I watched many...many times. >_> But, hey, my internet was out! You can thank the editors for giving me something to watch.

1. Simofc - Great mood synch, this didn't feel like an iron chef video, it felt like something that someone had planned to make.

2. Mirkosp - This one also did a good job with the mood, and the synch was tight. It was
close between this one and simofc's, but simofc's video just felt a little more natural.

3. CokAMVs - Nice synch and flow, kept the video interesting to watch.

4. LLight

5. Rufy74

6. Kaisers0rzer

7. BigBro

8. g4no

9. Domius
Back to top Go down
Fadoo-Sama
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Fadoo-Sama

Male Messages : 6703
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix   [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011 - 13:47

lyrics french pas respecté >_>
Back to top Go down
http://souls-team.com/
Dn@
Admin
Admin
Dn@

Male Messages : 7815
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix   [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011 - 19:44

So i'm not gonna bug with the lyric synch even if it's even worst than simofc but i understand that's it's pretty hard for you guys to find a worthy translation for french songs.

About the editing it self i thought it was rather bad the anime various diden't really fit, it has too many scenes acceleration not enough interesting transitions between the cuts and poor effects like cookie cuter or cheap screens like the one at 00.19 secs.

So for a ic it's not that bad but it's really not interesting for me as a clip on it's own.

Good job on 3rd place though and for editing this terrible song.
Back to top Go down
Xcite
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Xcite

Male Messages : 2024
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix   [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011 - 11:16

j adore ! on s en fout des paroles ! c est cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php
Okami
New
New
Okami

PostSubject: Re: [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix   [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011 - 0:51

thanks for the comments
Back to top Go down
ShinRyu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
ShinRyu

Male Messages : 2627
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix   [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011 - 9:40

les animés choisis sont bien cheaté en tout cas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.jDprod.net
Koys
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Koys

Male Messages : 4630
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix   [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011 - 20:26

Stylish,bad music *0*
Back to top Go down
http://souls-team.com/
Okami
New
New
Okami

PostSubject: Re: [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix   [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011 - 11:33

lool thanks for the comments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix   [cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[cokAMVs] IC AMV - Dunnomix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: AnimeMusicVideos-