Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

[Fun][Sempai] - [MATCH POINT]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

[Fun][Sempai] - [MATCH POINT]  Empty
PostSubject: [Fun][Sempai] - [MATCH POINT]    [Fun][Sempai] - [MATCH POINT]  Icon_minitimeFri 5 Mar 2021 - 13:22

[Fun][Sempai] - [MATCH POINT]  TDDOgz7

STREAMING:

MATCH POINT

Source: Black Lagoon, Gangsta, Mirai Nikki, Soul Eater, Fugou Keiji Balance Unlimited, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Song: DIE ANTWOORD - BABY'S ON FIRE
Download: MEGA

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

[Fun][Sempai] - [MATCH POINT]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Fun][Sempai] - [MATCH POINT]    [Fun][Sempai] - [MATCH POINT]  Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2021 - 20:10

Hello,

The video starts pretty strong with great visuals, really liked the audacity mixtape. But soon, it becomes a bit all over the place, I understand you went for a parody and tbh I never played Valorant but the atmosphere of the video was quite weird and all over the place. I don't really get why your scene selection had to be so "serious" looking sometimes, even if you went for a different kind of "fun", I think it would have been better to have goofier action scenes.
Also, the kimetsu no yaiba part, looked really random in the middle of the rest imo.
Technically, it was for the most part pretty well paced and clean though.
Last thing I'd want to mention, this Yuno scene was really not expected and felt quite wrong, maybe that's just me but again, I really wonder why you went for this kind of scenes in the fun category. Idk.

I'm probably missing the concept here but it was still a solid video anyways, good luck in the contest

Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com

[Fun][Sempai] - [MATCH POINT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1