AuthorMessage
Sagiki
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sagiki

Male Messages : 228
Registration date : 2013-09-07

[DRAMA] INFINITE RAGNARÖK Empty
PostSubject: [DRAMA] INFINITE RAGNARÖK   [DRAMA] INFINITE RAGNARÖK Icon_minitimeTue 2 Mar 2021 - 21:58

[DRAMA] INFINITE RAGNARÖK 210302100536654900
Younes le sang.

This is my entry for the #STIC17#AUDACITY​ in the drama category. Yeah, you read well, drama category and not psyche this year. I wanted to try something else for once, and I am happy to see that I succeeded. I also aimed to improve my scene selection and my editing (so that mean doing less effect and composition too) because I always loved seeing an AMV with a good selection of scenes. I wanted to prove that I can do that so I hope it's good and you gonna enjoy it.

Editor : Sagiki (Soul's Team).
Footage : Death Parade, various and original animation by "melodysheep".
Music : Land Of Confusion by Hidden Citizens (Epic Trailer Version).
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [DRAMA] INFINITE RAGNARÖK   [DRAMA] INFINITE RAGNARÖK Icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar 2021 - 10:35

you already know my opinion bro, one of the best drama this year for sure. Best of luck to you.
Happy to see you trying another interesting category what can show more your potential
[DRAMA] INFINITE RAGNARÖK 8inO
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
Darksss 73
New
New
Darksss 73

Male Messages : 10
Registration date : 2015-02-16

PostSubject: Re: [DRAMA] INFINITE RAGNARÖK   [DRAMA] INFINITE RAGNARÖK Icon_minitimeWed 3 Mar 2021 - 23:51

No doubt - very epic.
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [DRAMA] INFINITE RAGNARÖK   [DRAMA] INFINITE RAGNARÖK Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2021 - 19:23

Yo,

C'est un bon clip, t'as bien réussi le pari de ta story qu'on suit très facilement, l'intégration du perso est vraiment clean la plupart du temps, visuellement c'est bien stylé, mention spéciale pour 48s et 1:07. Niveau choix de scènes, c'est plutôt cool que t'aies décidé de partir sur quelque chose de moins statique cette fois, le rythme est cool, après je trouve quand même que t'as un petit peu abusé des plans d'explosions quand ça commence à péter, genre c'est bien dans l'absolu les plans s'enchaînent correctement et ça correspond à ta story mais ça fait un peu cheap quand même en termes de montage pur.

Bonne chance au classement
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DRAMA] INFINITE RAGNARÖK   [DRAMA] INFINITE RAGNARÖK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DRAMA] INFINITE RAGNARÖK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1