View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerowy
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Zerowy

Registration date : 2018-02-02

[psyche]ZeroWY - The nonexistent lover Empty
PostSubject: [psyche]ZeroWY - The nonexistent lover   [psyche]ZeroWY - The nonexistent lover Icon_minitimeMon 1 Mar 2021 - 15:59

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

[psyche]ZeroWY - The nonexistent lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: [psyche]ZeroWY - The nonexistent lover   [psyche]ZeroWY - The nonexistent lover Icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2021 - 8:48

Hello!

As usual, you have quite unique compositing work and this one is no exception. I enjoyed most of them but some things seemed limited by the IC time constraints and would be better polished if you had more time. But I loved stuff like at 5s or 40s.
I was not a fan of the VHS effect that is a bit too obviously used here. I think it needed more personalization.
There are also some cam moves that are a bit pushy like at 10s and around 54s with many zoom out in sequence. Regarding scene selection it's usually very good, but there are one or two cheaper scenes that felt unfortunate, like the thing from Ao no exorcist at 56s for example.

I said some criticism but it's details, of course great job overall, good luck in the ranking!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com

[psyche]ZeroWY - The nonexistent lover

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1