Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

[ Horror ] - Phantom Joke

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PIKAPIKA
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
PIKAPIKA

Male Messages : 21
Registration date : 2015-07-06

[ Horror ] - Phantom Joke Empty
PostSubject: [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke   [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2020 - 17:11

[ Horror ] - Phantom Joke 759184551

DLL : https://mega.nz/#!uBdxmSjJ!9qNwKHlbop9Qmee8G1dpxAYkInN5b8hEkdUJGVS4tqs
My entry for Soul's team IC XVI
Hope you guys enjoy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCoA3zotUa9ePPUIv94kJmg
LuciferAMV
New
New
LuciferAMV

Registration date : 2016-04-21

PostSubject: Re: [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke   [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2020 - 19:47

pretty enjoyable, gg!!!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke   [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 18:52

I was happy seeing you edit Fate Babylonia ( which made me think about downloading the episode 19 thank you haha )
It's a well edited video, my only problem is that it's not an horror amv but an action amv but I also blame this on the song, I can see on the first part you tried to make it really dark, still good luck in the ranking Pika!
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke   [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 2:08

Pikaaa with gilgamesh <3 as it should be >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PIKAPIKA
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
PIKAPIKA

Male Messages : 21
Registration date : 2015-07-06

PostSubject: Re: [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke   [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 14:52

LuciferAMV wrote:
pretty enjoyable, gg!!!

Luna wrote:
I was happy seeing you edit Fate Babylonia ( which made me think about downloading the episode 19 thank you haha )
It's a well edited video, my only problem is that it's not an horror amv but an action amv but I also blame this on the song, I can see on the first part you tried to make it really dark, still good luck in the ranking Pika!

SpeedQueenGK wrote:
Pikaaa with gilgamesh <3 as it should be >Very Happy

Thank you guys ♥♥♥
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCoA3zotUa9ePPUIv94kJmg
Zerowy
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Zerowy

Registration date : 2018-02-02

PostSubject: Re: [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke   [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 15:46

[ Horror ] - Phantom Joke 4215518100
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke   [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke Icon_minitimeMon 9 Mar 2020 - 2:35

Hello,

I couldn't really enjoy the video. Even if we forget about the category that was absent except a bit for the "dark" part in the beginning, I didn't find it especially well edited. There are quite a lot of messy comps and transitions, masks with rough edges and even lip flaps. During the action part, synch is a bit off, impacts are kind of shallow, especially the first one has almost no energy. Also the other animes you've added are easy to spot. As for color correction, it just looked washed out and made the video even more dull imo.
It is definitely not as terrible as I make it sound in this comment and I am sorry for that but we all know you are capable of much better work so it's hard to let slip all these things. It's quite obvious in the ranking that we still appreciated the video to some level, it was ok but could have been a lot better. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Terrae
New
New
Terrae

Registration date : 2020-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke   [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke Icon_minitimeMon 9 Mar 2020 - 3:59

cool job pika <3
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke   [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke Icon_minitimeSat 14 Mar 2020 - 11:58

I like your work Pika but we all know that difference between ST IC and other contest that you really need to fit your category for compete against others. But i respect you for trying to make something not typical but in the same way its obvious that everyone want to expect much more from you, last year you already prove everything to everyone and ofc expectation for your work will be much higher for now. Anyway i know you will back stronger and destroy everyone next time, just matter of time
[ Horror ] - Phantom Joke 1468837438-tumblr-n8bounes2v1r8zm42o1-500
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke   [ Horror ] - Phantom Joke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Horror ] - Phantom Joke

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1