Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

[Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissTitannia
New
New
MissTitannia

Female Messages : 32
Registration date : 2014-02-27

[Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia Empty
PostSubject: [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia   [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 21:21

[Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia Paradise_bann

Category: Drama/Romance
Anime: I want to eat your pancreas +
Music: Billie Eilish - No Time To Die
Team: ENP TRASH CANS

Take a look at my description for (much) more info and feels. Thanks for watching!

Very Long Description (Also on Youtube):
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia   [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 21:24

Looks like really something personal,can feel it in this works. Looks very good and dont worry i dont pause it :p
The only things that i really dislike its name of your team, its not fit with your amv!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
MissTitannia
New
New
MissTitannia

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia   [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 22:15

Sempai3607 wrote:
Looks like really something personal,can feel it in this works. Looks very good and dont worry i dont pause it :p
The only things that i really dislike its name of your team, its not fit with your amv!

Thank you! Yeah, it is. Thanks so much for not pausing it <3 xD
The name of my team was made by our gfx... and we were out of ideas. Nicole loved it and I love Nicole so... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia   [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar 2020 - 6:05

Ooooh I almost edited this song, but I think you did a better job with it than I could have hahaha. Dang, you edited this entire 4min song hahahaha that's tough.
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia   [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 11:28

Hello!

It's a bit hard to rank this kind of video because it has quite a lot of risks and you could tell there was a lot of effort and heart put into it. At the same time, some of those risks were either not rewarding or came off as a bit random. First of all, The color correction is a bit throwing off because of how saturated it gets, sometimes the characters became totally pink/red. Some masks are also quite bothersome, especially for "simple" leaf transitions or stuff of this kind, the edges are clearly visible. There's also this part at 2:05 where you push scenes to the right, imo it looked a bit rushed, there are ways to make it look cleaner while retaining the general idea. I was also a bit surprised at how you implemented some sound FX, as it's really for just one scene and I didn't get how it was adding anything. The voice over at 3:09 could also have been cooler if more voices were added later in the final part, here it sounded out of place.

Now, this was by no means a bad video, for a 4 min in IC it's quite impressive and I didn't get bored while watching it or anything, I also really enjoyed the lyric synch you made and the overall feel of the video, scene selection was pretty good. But there were quite a lot of technical hiccups which hindered the experience. Congratz for top 10 though, it was enjoyable, keep it up !
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia   [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 18:06

Respect for editing a 4 minutes song in this IC
I could feel the feelings behind it, and the atmosphere was on point. I would have liked more variation in the first half but damn the last part was good. The added voice was nice but so short, a bit pointless if it was like once, I think it would have made the video more dramatic if you added more like that, congrats on top 10!
Back to top Go down
MissTitannia
New
New
MissTitannia

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia   [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 18:30

Thank you, both, for these lengthy comments on my video!
I'm really glad that you noticed the feelings behind the AMV. This was my top priority and I'm glad that I've achieved it. Autobiographical AMVs are my specialty, hahah Smile

Another thing that makes me happy is that every time I join ST IC my ranking jumps up, no matter the category I join (drama, horror, action, now drama once again) so I'm doing something right.

Now, the main reason I didn't add more voices was because I couldn't find a 5.1 version of the movie in the short duration of the IC, and a lot of those that would make sense to add for my story (which as you noticed wasn't one of the movie) had a lot of background music. Sad I actually have experience in editing with a lot of voice overs, I'll surely re-visit this idea in my future works. Thank you for the suggestion!

@MDL, I definitely agree with you about the technical part. I generally struggle in non-raw drama editing, as all of my fx experience is mostly in psyche... Very Happy Practice makes perfect, right? I used to focus on raw for years but I've been aiming to improve in the recent couple of years. I'll try to remember your advice!
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia   [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 2:32

niceediiit ! this song actually works well with the theme of the movie o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia   [Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Drama/Romance] Paradise by MissTitannia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XVI : Public Enemy :: IRON CHEF 16 -- AMV-