Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

[Action]Artoria-Equality

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artoria
New
New
Artoria

Male Messages : 3
Registration date : 2020-03-03

[Action]Artoria-Equality Empty
PostSubject: [Action]Artoria-Equality   [Action]Artoria-Equality Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 14:01

First time participating in stic.I have done my best to complete him.
I hope to get some comments.Thank you.

Last edited by Artoria on Tue 3 Mar 2020 - 14:14; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crookz
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Crookz

Male Messages : 177
Registration date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: [Action]Artoria-Equality   [Action]Artoria-Equality Icon_minitimeTue 3 Mar 2020 - 19:24

[Action]Artoria-Equality Original
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Action]Artoria-Equality   [Action]Artoria-Equality Icon_minitimeSat 7 Mar 2020 - 13:31

And here I was hoping to see a Magi AMV thank you Artoria!
Actually I enjoyed your amv a lot, like A LOT! There is no break in your video, the pace and sync are on point, and what else to ask in the action category! It was a really nice surprise, you got this!

[Action]Artoria-Equality Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47d3195a24d28a403ed8970684004b73f7ff069170&rid=giphy
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Action]Artoria-Equality   [Action]Artoria-Equality Icon_minitimeSun 8 Mar 2020 - 5:00

great flow ! like it alot
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action]Artoria-Equality   [Action]Artoria-Equality Icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2020 - 22:01

Hello!

The video is pretty clean visually and has some nice comps that were never really out of the aesthetic you wanted to give. However, the main issue in the video and that's a big one is the pace management and the impact game. As Luna said there is no break in the video, it's a constant flow of scenes and it can be very hard to tell apart different parts of the song based on your editing. Scene selection was helping a bit, I don't say you didn't take into account the change of pace at all but it was waaay too fast most of the time and when the chorus were kicking back, it was hard to feel anything changing.
The flow is smooth but it is just too smooth, sometimes the song needed a good breaking scene without any travelling, it was lacking variation in that regard.

I did enjoy some stuff like the dancing synch at the beginning and the scene selections at 1:55 that have a bit more of those "breaking" scenes (but still transitions a bit too fast) and of course a lot of other moments because as I said, it's clean and smooth but as a complete video, it needed more diversity in rhythm. Good job though, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action]Artoria-Equality   [Action]Artoria-Equality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action]Artoria-Equality

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XVI : Public Enemy :: IRON CHEF 16 -- AMV-