Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

[Drama]Ridiculous-Object A

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ridiculous_Chan
New
New
Ridiculous_Chan

Registration date : 2019-03-09

[Drama]Ridiculous-Object A Empty
PostSubject: [Drama]Ridiculous-Object A   [Drama]Ridiculous-Object A Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar 2019 - 15:27

Anime: Penguin Highway, Your name, and so on

Yes, this is a great film, plz watch it!!!!!!\
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Drama]Ridiculous-Object A   [Drama]Ridiculous-Object A Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar 2019 - 17:15

An interesting approach to the category, I enjoyed the concept you went for and overall I think you executed on the song quite well!

The mix between the younger and older version of the main chara was not credible enough for me, most likely due to the big differences in art styles, but I can't fault you too much for that since it's an IC and the fixes required would probably need too much time.

Good job!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Drama]Ridiculous-Object A   [Drama]Ridiculous-Object A Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2019 - 20:12

Hello man!

That was cool overall, the mix was ambitious but you did it well I think. I felt some problems with the editing though, like rough cam moves and weird scene selection sometimes (not enough variety in scenes).

Still a very cool entry man, good job!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Ridiculous_Chan
New
New
Ridiculous_Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Drama]Ridiculous-Object A   [Drama]Ridiculous-Object A Icon_minitimeFri 15 Mar 2019 - 7:03

Thanks! Yes i m not really understand how an IC work could be. So i started to make some ambitious entry but then i found that time is up. I will try to focus on editing itself next time. btw how about the weird scene selection? i d appreciate it very much if you can tell me in detail!
MagicDarkLight wrote:
Hello man!  

That was cool overall, the mix was ambitious but you did it well I think. I felt some problems with the editing though, like rough cam moves and weird scene selection sometimes (not enough variety in scenes).

Still a very cool entry man, good job!
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Drama]Ridiculous-Object A   [Drama]Ridiculous-Object A Icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2019 - 13:15

Definitely its not what we expect from akross winner actually. Super strange concept and idea, really don't like it, i hope its not serious work and you trying to trolling everyone, idk

Last edited by Sempai3607 on Sat 16 Mar 2019 - 22:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
Kisagi
Forum Member
Forum Member
Kisagi

Male Messages : 103
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Drama]Ridiculous-Object A   [Drama]Ridiculous-Object A Icon_minitimeSat 16 Mar 2019 - 19:43

Well done! I really liked the concept
Back to top Go down
Ridiculous_Chan
New
New
Ridiculous_Chan

PostSubject: Re: [Drama]Ridiculous-Object A   [Drama]Ridiculous-Object A Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2019 - 3:00

Well....i can't say any explanation.
Sempai3607 wrote:
Definitely its not what we expect from akross winner actually. Super strange concept and idea, really don't like it, i hope its not serious work and you trying to trolling everyone, idk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Drama]Ridiculous-Object A   [Drama]Ridiculous-Object A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Drama]Ridiculous-Object A

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XV : Octogone :: IRON CHEF 15 -- AMV-