AuthorMessage
Kenji
New
New
Kenji

Male Messages : 4
Registration date : 2017-02-21

[Drama] Kenji - Judgment Day Empty
PostSubject: [Drama] Kenji - Judgment Day   [Drama] Kenji - Judgment Day Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2019 - 14:09

J U D G M E N T   D A Y

For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil.

Anime:
Koe No Katachi, Aldnoah.Zero, Caligula, Cowboy Bebop, Dragon Ball Z MOVIE: Fukkatsu no "F", Hyouka, Kimi No Na Wa, Kyoukai No Kanata, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, One-Punch Man, Steins; Gate, Tokyo Magnitude, Zankyou no Terror

Music:
Les Friction - World On Fire

Last edited by Kenji on Sun 10 Mar 2019 - 21:45; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zuuki
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Zuuki

Male Messages : 184
Registration date : 2012-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Kenji - Judgment Day   [Drama] Kenji - Judgment Day Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2019 - 14:39

Awesome job Kenji, i really liked its my fav in this category !
Back to top Go down
Changelling
New
New
Changelling

Registration date : 2013-08-17

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Kenji - Judgment Day   [Drama] Kenji - Judgment Day Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2019 - 18:41

The pride of Poland
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Kenji - Judgment Day   [Drama] Kenji - Judgment Day Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2019 - 17:27

Gorgeous atmosphere, gave me goosebumps especially in the latter half of the clip. I think you have a lot of potential and next time I would recommend paying more attention to your colour grading and composition technique, but regardless the emotions are absolutely there and it was a pleasure watching this. GL and keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Kenji
New
New
Kenji

Male Messages : 4
Registration date : 2017-02-21

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Kenji - Judgment Day   [Drama] Kenji - Judgment Day Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2019 - 15:22

Thank you everyone, i am really glad that you like my entry.
And as far as colour grading and composition techniques go, i will make sure to pay more attention to them next time!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Kenji - Judgment Day   [Drama] Kenji - Judgment Day Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2019 - 21:39

Hey Kenji!

That was awesome, the concept is really well carried, I loved the idea of the guy covering his ears for the big explosion! You did a wonderful impact at 1:35, this whole part felt really intense and that was a really important thing to nail. As Lokki implied, the RGB filter was a bit too strong at times, making the scenes look a bit messy. But overall nothing too detrimental for me!

Great job, good luck in your cat!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Kenji - Judgment Day   [Drama] Kenji - Judgment Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Drama] Kenji - Judgment Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XV : Octogone :: IRON CHEF 15 -- AMV-