Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

[Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YawnHQ
New
New
YawnHQ

Male Messages : 8
Registration date : 2019-03-04

[Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm Empty
PostSubject: [Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm   [Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2019 - 8:10

hope you like My work!

Last edited by YawnHQ on Fri 8 Mar 2019 - 8:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PIKAPIKA
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
PIKAPIKA

Male Messages : 21
Registration date : 2015-07-06

PostSubject: Re: [Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm   [Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2019 - 8:41

[Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm 408353  @ ¬ Î÷ Å· [Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm 408353
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCoA3zotUa9ePPUIv94kJmg
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm   [Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar 2019 - 15:57

I'm not a huge fan of multi-anime action AMV cause of chara design differences, and for an Iron Chef could be easily become a terrible mess ; but your editing is pretty cool, with good rhythm [Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm 3772035131

You just need to stop changing the ratio of your vid randomly (why are you doing that AMV makers ???), and I've spotted a TV logo, what a shame wai
You should also think about the resolution of your video, with so many recent animes I don't understand the 720p resolution choice, it deserve 1080P reso.

Honnestly, you should have a better rank for me, you worked pretty well, GG !
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
YawnHQ
New
New
YawnHQ

Male Messages : 8
Registration date : 2019-03-04

PostSubject: Re: [Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm   [Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar 2019 - 16:47

Nyala wrote:
I'm not a huge fan of multi-anime action AMV cause of chara design differences, and for an Iron Chef could be easily become a terrible mess ; but your editing is pretty cool, with good rhythm [Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm 3772035131

You just need to stop changing the ratio of your vid randomly (why are you doing that AMV makers ???), and I've spotted a TV logo, what a shame wai
You should also think about the resolution of your video, with so many recent animes I don't understand the 720p resolution choice, it deserve 1080P reso.

Honnestly, you should have a better rank for me, you worked pretty well, GG !
tbh igot pretty upset cuzof the terrible rank but anyway i just want2 try muti-anime edit cuz I've never done that before kek~and for the ratio cuz i used some footages from eva3.0the movie there're black bars so i thought it May make the trans More fluent also with so Many footages to manage if I use 1080p reso My AE will go crush. ur words are great motivation 4me Thx alot!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm   [Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2019 - 18:34

Hello

I also think your ranking was quite harsh. I enjoyed the video, it had good dynamic, scene selection was solid. Be careful with logo and quality indeed but honestly it was enjoyable to watch anyways.

Looking forward to your other works, good job for this one!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm   [Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action]YawnHQ-Metal Storm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1