-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

[Horror] - Giovanni 6.1-8 (Letal)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Letal
New
New
Letal

Registration date : 2018-02-25

[Horror] - Giovanni 6.1-8 (Letal)  Empty
PostSubject: [Horror] - Giovanni 6.1-8 (Letal)    [Horror] - Giovanni 6.1-8 (Letal)  Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar 2019 - 2:45

Well heres my entry for the ic, was both fun and stressful editing it, gl to everyone for the ranking.

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

[Horror] - Giovanni 6.1-8 (Letal)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Horror] - Giovanni 6.1-8 (Letal)    [Horror] - Giovanni 6.1-8 (Letal)  Icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2019 - 14:47

Hello!

It looked interesting, I enjoyed the medieval setting and the comps you made worked well even though I think they could have been a bit cleaner on some edges. The typo were fitting and all the small fx details you added were helping the atmosphere.
The audio cut was a bit abrupt and repetitive but I enjoyed the final chorus, very dynamic and helped staying involved in the video. My only concern is that the Fate Assassin guy was not introduced early enough so he felt a bit too present at the end.

Good job anyways, atmosphere was cool, FX were nice, maybe some scene selection could be better and pace in the middle too but yeah still cool!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com

[Horror] - Giovanni 6.1-8 (Letal)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1