Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

[Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xKouhai
New
New
xKouhai

Male Messages : 7
Registration date : 2019-02-24

[Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over Empty
PostSubject: [Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over   [Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 19:57

• It's Never Over

I'm proud of certain parts, and I think it's obvious where I actually tried a bit. I will definitely pick this project up again, or just reuse some parts for an entirely new one. Might see you guys next year, next time with more sleeping involved!

• Back to top Go down
    Nyala
    Soul's Team
    Soul's Team
    Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
    Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over   [Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2019 - 1:12

Feel strange for me to see the song I used with samurais and swords when I edit it with giants robots and missiles lmao
    But I likes your work, the rhythm is perfectible sometimes, and the Gintama source ratio is weird, I think you should don't used it. You audio mix is pretty good, except in the end when the lyrics coming from nowhere.

1:27 to 1:38 was the greatest part of your clip for me, really enjoyed this moment [Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over 793914

Good work man [Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over 3772035131
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.souls-team.com
    MagicDarkLight
    Berserk
    Berserk
    MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
    Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over   [Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2019 - 19:54

Hello

The video was clean but the action part synch felt a bit "whatever", despite your calm parts being quite intense. Not bad but not really impactful nor impressive in flow. And yes this Gintama ratio must be fixed. The mix of anime worked well as a whole though.

Good job anyways!
    Back to top Go down
    http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
    xKouhai
    New
    New
    xKouhai

PostSubject: Re: [Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over   [Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2019 - 21:10

Nyala wrote:
    Feel strange for me to see the song I used with samurais and swords when I edit it with giants robots and missiles lmao
    But I likes your work, the rhythm is perfectible sometimes, and the Gintama source ratio is weird, I think you should don't used it. You audio mix is pretty good, except in the end when the lyrics coming from nowhere.

1:27 to 1:38 was the greatest part of your clip for me, really enjoyed this moment [Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over 793914

Good work man [Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over 3772035131

Thanks for kind words! Didn't expect anybody to really enjoy it since I didn't spend as much time on it as I should've. And yeah, odd song choice xD

The Gintama issue is from a clip collection I have... I should really get a new one though....
    Audio is only edited in the middle, that was all I did!

Thank you so much again!
    Back to top Go down
    xKouhai
    New
    New
    xKouhai

PostSubject: Re: [Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over   [Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2019 - 21:12

MagicDarkLight wrote:
    Hello

The video was clean but the action part synch felt a bit "whatever", despite your calm parts being quite intense. Not bad but not really impactful nor impressive in flow. And yes this Gintama ratio must be fixed. The mix of anime worked well as a whole though.

Good job anyways!

I thought my calm parts were lacking Sad as I stated before, yeah the 4:3 gintama clips can't be fixed (or rather I was too lazy to do so since they're encoded really weird), and I'll refrain from using them in the future till I get a new source.

Thanks! <3
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over   [Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action] xKouhai - It's Never Over

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XV : Octogone :: IRON CHEF 15 -- AMV-