-26%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil Unlimited ...
249.99 € 339.99 €
Voir le deal

[Romance/Drama][Mayiium] MIASMA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SkyUchihax
New
New
SkyUchihax

Female Messages : 18
Registration date : 2015-03-06

[Romance/Drama][Mayiium] MIASMA Empty
PostSubject: [Romance/Drama][Mayiium] MIASMA   [Romance/Drama][Mayiium] MIASMA Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 1:03

Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Romance/Drama][Mayiium] MIASMA   [Romance/Drama][Mayiium] MIASMA Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2019 - 17:53

This was actually refreshing to watch, the sources are blended masterfully, nothing feels forced and the atmosphere captured my attention from start to finish. With that being said, I felt as if there was no real progression in the clip, in the sense that it didn't manage to convey any sort of clear storyline or message, so perhaps that's something that can be further worked upon in future projects. Regardless I really enjoyed watching this, gj and good luck!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Romance/Drama][Mayiium] MIASMA   [Romance/Drama][Mayiium] MIASMA Icon_minitimeThu 14 Mar 2019 - 21:12

Hello!

That was very nice, the mix of animes is indeed very fresh, you used scenes we are not used to see and in a very relevant way. The atmosphere was pretty clear to me, it didn't bother me that there was no clear story. I do think the action part could have had a bit more impact though.

Very cool, good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Romance/Drama][Mayiium] MIASMA   [Romance/Drama][Mayiium] MIASMA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Romance/Drama][Mayiium] MIASMA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XV : Octogone :: IRON CHEF 15 -- AMV-