-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

[Horror] [miso] - Tainted moraL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
miso
New
New
miso

Registration date : 2019-02-04

[Horror] [miso] - Tainted moraL Empty
PostSubject: [Horror] [miso] - Tainted moraL   [Horror] [miso] - Tainted moraL Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 0:29

Hi, uhm... well, with this work is my entry for "horror", but basically it is also partly very psychedelic ... thus rather a horror-psychedelic xD. Actually, I even wanted to do something for "psyche" .. because there were some good songs for that .... but then I heard this one song (so powerful) and knew immediately that I should do something with this anime ... means: Death Parade on horror stylistic. : )

And I think this song is very difficult to edit and create a (good) horror AMV ... in a few days

Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

[Horror] [miso] - Tainted moraL Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Horror] [miso] - Tainted moraL   [Horror] [miso] - Tainted moraL Icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2019 - 13:09

Hello,

It's pretty ambitious as you tried to create an atmosphere with big compositions in the beginning. I think the colors and the blinking slow flashes are way too bright, intense and omnipresent. At the same time, the pace, while being "correct" (in the sense that scene selection is good, synchro is present), pace is lacking in intensity, scenes are very static most of the time and overall it feels slow, when it should feel "heavy".

Other than that, it's a pretty neat work, it's clean and the atmosphere is easy to get into. Good job!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com

[Horror] [miso] - Tainted moraL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XV : Octogone :: IRON CHEF 15 -- AMV-