View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikoto0208
New
New
mikoto0208

Registration date : 2019-02-09

[Em] Sentient Hallucination - Horror Empty
PostSubject: [Em] Sentient Hallucination - Horror   [Em] Sentient Hallucination - Horror Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 0:13

Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Em] Sentient Hallucination - Horror   [Em] Sentient Hallucination - Horror Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2019 - 18:00

This source freaks me the fck out hahaha so in that sense definitely props for the inspired choice for Horror, the atmosphere was fitting and the colours complemented it nicely. In my opinion transitions are something you could consider further improving on, since at one point they become overly repetitive and actually make your clip look way less interesting than it could be with some smarter cuts. Good job overall tho, good luck!
Back to top Go down
mikoto0208
New
New
mikoto0208

PostSubject: Re: [Em] Sentient Hallucination - Horror   [Em] Sentient Hallucination - Horror Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar 2019 - 8:35

AH Thanks for the feedback! How would you suggest implementing other transitions in a way that won't overwhelm the clips? I didn't want to move them too much because I wanted the content of the clips to be clear
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Em] Sentient Hallucination - Horror   [Em] Sentient Hallucination - Horror Icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2019 - 18:04

Hello

I enjoyed the video, the atmosphere works very well, the association was not something I saw coming but it was very good and the scene selection especially helped about that. I enjoyed also the small additions of scenes from other animes, they blended almost seamlessly.

However visually, it was quite dirty, I think Lokkiclu was suggesting your transitions actually overwhelm the clips, there are a lot of fades and some weird blurry cam moves, it needs to be much cleaner, cuts are usually a better alternative to fades and you can always use some brightness or blurs to help smoothing them instead of using fades that overloads the screen.

The masks are also very poorly implemented, it honestly was rather comical to see the hero turns into a zombie like that, maybe adding some glitches and light shakes would have helped a bit, as well as adding a small color correction.

But overall, a very fitting mood, good job on this!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
mikoto0208
New
New
mikoto0208

PostSubject: Re: [Em] Sentient Hallucination - Horror   [Em] Sentient Hallucination - Horror Icon_minitimeMon 25 Mar 2019 - 10:25

ouch. ok thanks for the feedback i guess. will try and improve for my future projects
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Em] Sentient Hallucination - Horror   [Em] Sentient Hallucination - Horror Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Em] Sentient Hallucination - Horror

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1