View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arrow
New
New
Arrow

Registration date : 2015-02-26

[Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream Empty
PostSubject: [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream   [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar 2019 - 23:45

[Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream Minia_11
Thanks Gasai!

Anime: Boku No Hero Academia & Noragami (+More)
Song: ± △Xi∪s ¬iИк - M.I.A. DBT (Remix) ±
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t46rBczzxHRqGtMjSqWcb8CMW_lz3OHa/view?usp=sharing

Back to top Go down
SmailE
New
New
SmailE

Male Messages : 45
Registration date : 2019-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream   [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 11:05

There are some good
Back to top Go down
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

Registration date : 2018-02-02

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream   [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 11:10

Interesting idea! Good job!
Back to top Go down
miso
New
New
miso

Registration date : 2019-02-04

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream   [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 17:35

well done!
Back to top Go down
Arrow
New
New
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream   [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar 2019 - 16:57

Thanks boys Wink
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream   [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 2:51

Creepy haha XD but I'm sure that's the point. Nice work!!
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream   [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar 2019 - 18:44

I looooved your concept, it's easily readable from start to finish and the visuals are really cool (albeit messy at times, but I'm sure you're aware). I really like the song that you chose and more importantly how you executed on it, overall I think this is definitely one of the best videos I've seen from you. Gj and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream   [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream Icon_minitimeSat 9 Mar 2019 - 20:00

Really good job on using Tomura in a crossover, I loved it, great job Arrow !
Back to top Go down
Hedge
Forum Member
Forum Member
Hedge

Male Messages : 135
Location : Le dernier homme sur terre est seul dans une chambre et quelque chose cogne à la porte..
Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream   [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream Icon_minitimeSun 10 Mar 2019 - 1:47

Small preference for part 2 of the AMV but seriously, the idea is just great!
I love the concept of doing a cross-over between these two animated characters, it's innovative and unusual.

Cant wait to see your next project bro ! [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream 793914
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeProductionz2
Arrow
New
New
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream   [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar 2019 - 22:33

JazzsVids wrote:
Creepy haha XD but I'm sure that's the point. Nice work!!

Haha yes, thank you! Very Happy

lokkiclu wrote:
I looooved your concept, it's easily readable from start to finish and the visuals are really cool (albeit messy at times, but I'm sure you're aware). I really like the song that you chose and more importantly how you executed on it, overall I think this is definitely one of the best videos I've seen from you. Gj and good luck!

I'm really glad you liked the concept, thank you! I was thinking about fixing a few things but I couldn't be bothered haha

Tricky wrote:
Really good job on using Tomura in a crossover, I loved it, great job Arrow !

Thanks man, really love tomura <3

Hedge wrote:
Small preference for part 2 of the AMV but seriously, the idea is just great!
I love the concept of doing a cross-over between these two animated characters, it's innovative and unusual.

Cant wait to see your next project bro !

Broooo <3
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream   [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream Icon_minitimeSat 23 Mar 2019 - 17:52

Heeeeey !!

Finally commenting this haha, well that was an original crossover for sure. I honestly think this guy didn't feel ominous enough, I didn't really feel any pressure from him alone but that might just be me. On more objective stuff, you usually did a good job with the comps especially in IC, they're a nice addition and the crossover works in itself. As Lokkiclu mentioned, some stuff are a bit messy though, some masks are just put on top of some abstract shit and overall I think the glitches could have been better implemented.

I feel like the scene selection was darker in the second part (from 1:15 or so) than in the first. It felt more solid as an horror AMV.

I enjoyed it and I think it was an ambitious concept for an IC, you did a nice job cheers
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream   [Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Horror] [Arrow] - Lucid Dream

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF XV : Octogone :: IRON CHEF 15 -- AMV-