Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

[Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Not So Radical
New
New
Not So Radical

Registration date : 2019-02-26

[Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night  Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night    [Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night  Icon_minitimeSun 3 Mar 2019 - 23:41

[Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night  6c918fe6f65f

Hey, im so genius, i have decided to ma a presentation for my vid, after it's been here for 5 days lol.

Anyway, since Ufotable's Fate looks awesome, i've decided not to make any visual adjustments, and instead, i've worked with audio (and it was real pain sometimes), right after scenes selection.

And i was really lucky with the piano sequence, i barely edited anything there tbh

Well, that IC was fun. The music is awesome, but i've just stopped at mine and didnt even listen to others (thats how perfect it is!).

Info:

Last edited by Not So Radical on Fri 8 Mar 2019 - 0:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
miso
New
New
miso

Registration date : 2019-02-04

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night    [Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night  Icon_minitimeMon 4 Mar 2019 - 18:24

the FATE is back ; ) seriously, the sync is great... and the drop at 1:22 ist amazing. it's always amazing what you create with fate.... spam us on with it.
Back to top Go down
Not So Radical
New
New
Not So Radical

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night    [Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night  Icon_minitimeTue 5 Mar 2019 - 6:39

Thanks fam <3
Back to top Go down
Li0n
New
New
Li0n

Registration date : 2018-02-02

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night    [Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night  Icon_minitimeWed 6 Mar 2019 - 11:48

Loved the sync in this one, especialy in the drop of 1:22. Awesome video!
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night    [Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night  Icon_minitimeThu 7 Mar 2019 - 2:37

So cool! x)
Back to top Go down
Not So Radical
New
New
Not So Radical

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night    [Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night  Icon_minitimeFri 8 Mar 2019 - 0:07

thanky <3 and there is a little update Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night    [Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night  Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2019 - 11:29

Helllo!!

Very cool synch indeed, I was missing good impacts since this morning and finally someone gave them haha. It was so satisfying to see you fit the sounds in the song honestly. Only the piano part, was a bit underwhelming for me. I enjoyed the audio things you made, it was not over the top and worked well. I don't know the song but the last metronome sounded ominous exactly as needed.
1:22 1:37 and 1:46 were amazing

Great job, good luck in the cat o/
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night    [Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche][Radical Dreamer] Bad News/Good Night

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1