Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

[Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

[Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Empty
PostSubject: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2018 - 9:54

A little bit late to the party but here is my entry for this years st ic! Smile I wanted to edit drama this year but NOPE, I guess Horror is my thing.

I watched a certain movie just a few days before the ic started and when I heard this song I was like: ok, yes, Let's do this!

RIP trying to tell a story in 3 days. I should learn my lesson. But I hope you like my video!
NEXT YEAR: LETS DO RANDOM DANCE AMV INSTEAD : D

dl: http://www.mediafire.com/file/11lpw4aplbjxjsn/%5BHorror%5D%5BElit3_-_SpeedQueen_GK%5DCursed_v2.mp4

Last edited by SpeedQueenGK on Mon 12 Mar 2018 - 15:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kryptonite
New
New
Kryptonite

Male Messages : 10
Registration date : 2017-08-18

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2018 - 14:54

At last you decided to upload it! Definetly one of my favourites on horror this year. I really want this to be top 5! Good luck in the rankings!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/KryptoniteAMV
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2018 - 21:08

Needed a week to recover from this crazy ic haha. glad you like it Smile feels so good to hear since I think some parts in my video could have been better :O (which is also why I decided to upload later so I could fix just a few bugs/styff in the video, and outro -.-)

Back to top Go down
Azexous
Forum Member
Forum Member
Azexous

Male Messages : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2018 - 22:08

yo this was an unexpected adaptation of beauty and the beast

i felt like the song wasn't the best match for the video. but despite that, the video does convey its point (i finally understood what you were going for from the 2nd watch). tHIS WAS VERY GOOD GK!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MentalTsuii
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2018 - 0:56

haha yeah! I had a really hard time finding like a good drama song so I ended up using this one instead :O Cause I really wanted to edit magus bride aaaaaah. and I refused to give it a dark end hahaha . and thanks! good luck to you tooo! your video rocks
Back to top Go down
Dn@
Admin
Admin
Dn@

Male Messages : 7815
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2018 - 18:15

Pretty interesting video, some cuts are a bit rough here and there but overhall it was a nice watch.
First i've seen in horror yet
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2018 - 21:39

thanks and yes, I agree, ther ewillprobably always be things you can improve after an ic! If you watch more horror videos: be prepared for hearing Ruelle again haha.
Back to top Go down
Death_K
New
New
Death_K

Male Messages : 58
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2018 - 23:51

Very cool video, like the concept. Hope you'll make something great again with more time. I can feel the rush on some part and i found there's too many overlay sometime. Good luck for the ranking anyway
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2018 - 0:35

Death_K wrote:
Very cool video, like the concept. Hope you'll make something great again with more time. I can feel the rush on some part and i found there's too many overlay sometime. Good luck for the ranking anyway

haha yeah! same! and what isn't rushed during an ic? I pretty much rushed the whole project since I started cutting scenes the first day of the ic :s and thanks for the comment! Smile
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2018 - 1:10

Oh wow I was not expecting something that GOOD! The story is clear and you get easily into it
I can also see the hard work behind this video and I'm actually glad you joined Horror. I was scared besides Amai Eli we would not get any others good entries. FOR SURE TOP3! Good Job GK, can't wait to see your next videos [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED 1f60e
Back to top Go down
Kroner
New
New
Kroner

Registration date : 2018-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2018 - 17:54

Amazing job, first place in horror for me. As I told you it's a shame for the song, Horror category is a competition between same song vids xD
Back to top Go down
AntaresHeart07
New
New
AntaresHeart07

Female Messages : 47
Registration date : 2016-02-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar 2018 - 18:47

My favorite in the horror category, good job! Wink
Back to top Go down
Death_K
New
New
Death_K

Male Messages : 58
Registration date : 2012-05-30

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar 2018 - 0:12

SpeedQueenGK wrote:
Death_K wrote:

haha yeah! same! and what isn't rushed during an ic? I pretty much rushed the whole project since I started cutting scenes the first day of the ic :s and thanks for the comment! Smile

ahah i love this moment when you can feel the stress of the editor about to die on the timeline
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2018 - 9:30

haha yes Kroner! It looks that way, I've seen some other good horror videos with other songs though But there is alooot of videos with this song. you could almost figure it out after listening to the song packt hat this would happen. But it's a good song so it doesn't really bother me haha ^^

Death K : well, the timeline itself was pretty chill (scene selection et cetera) but yeaaah, I had like one day to add effects RIIIIP. I think I spent most time in premiere pro instead of ae just because of the story.

Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeSat 17 Mar 2018 - 9:35

and thanks for all nice comments Luna and Antares <3 You're boosting my ego omg haha. I really appreciate it! especially since there still are some things in my video that I would have wanted to fix more on. REALLY thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Luciole
Berserk
Berserk
Luciole

Male Messages : 1336
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2018 - 14:13

Yoooo GK !

Let me tell you dat your idea was awesome, the Beauty and Beast theme is clear like water since the first viewing.

The scene selection for the transformation of the beast is sooooo cool, I think its my fav part of the video :

[Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Giphy

I love how you used the Naruto and FMA footage, I was wondering how you'll show the internal conflict of the beast, so yea it was simple but smart !

Other moment dat I reaaaaaaally like, this scene :

I think the composition and the timing of this scene is gold, gave me shiver the first time, its awesome.

For the bad point, I think is on the action part.. its tooooooooo speed D: and really out of sync time to time, too bad :/ it really kick me out of the video for few secs :c

Oh and the CC Lens bother me a lot too x'D

---

Anywaaaaay awesome video with good story/feelings dat you hold until the last sec, and I have to say good job for that.

Congratulations for your second place GK [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED 1f60a
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeTue 20 Mar 2018 - 21:55

woho the legendary feedback is here! Thank you so much for doing this! It's really awesome to see! and It's nice to see that you actually like some things I was kiiinda uncertain about : D

I'm to fast for your eyes Wink but lol, the thing you said about sync reminded me of this:

[Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Hehe10

So I really have to agree on that part haha . Thanks once again! Smile
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2018 - 21:34

I agree with Luciole, awesome entry with a lot of great compositions and consistent atmosphere but yeah, some parts are too fast paced and it breaks the pace. But congratz and good job for commenting so many videos btw o/
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED   [Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Horror][SpeedQueen GK] CURSED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1