AuthorMessage
Sunlight
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Sunlight

Male Messages : 35
Registration date : 2014-03-01

[Drama] Black Mirror Empty
PostSubject: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 10:59

Hello!

I'm glad to share my project for Soul's Team Iron Chef XIV that I made in 3 days.I had so much fun making it, even though I've sacrificed my birthday!

The story is about a person with bipolar syndrome, who is an ordinary guy and suddenly switches into a maniac. He had issues ever since he was a child. Instead of playing outside with his peers, he spent time drawing bombs and guns in his room, which apparently grew into something serious... then this happened..

[Drama] Black Mirror Poster10

Spoiler:

Infos:

Music : No Wyld - Afraid
Source: Tokyo ghoul+ various (see video credits)
Team: Dragon ( Sunlight - Redrum- Dn@)
Download (1080): https://mega.nz/#!CHJCgYQb!k1436skdF3EXqTNa9qFmOYhr7KYMG9bxny0BlZzD4qA

Last edited by Sunlight on Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 13:32; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
EtoJeSpitFire
New
New
EtoJeSpitFire

Male Messages : 46
Registration date : 2017-02-04

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 12:21

award: best ass contest
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 18:44

EtoJeSpitFire wrote:
award: best ass contest
STK right now
[Drama] Black Mirror Tenor
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 20:11

I was afraid when I've hearded about 5 min AMV for an Iron Chef, but man, you created a real movie, and the song is absoluty magnificent. What a huge risk for you and your team, I love it, very good story and use of FX, it's so clean i'm jealous !

Not sure about the subtitles, I could understand your concept without, but they are pretty stylish, especially for the places, informations and dates (yeah, I'm a typography addict).

You did well, bravo Smile

The "Wow" effect:
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
Rise
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Rise

Male Messages : 175
Registration date : 2013-12-31

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 21:00

I really love it ! Good job [Drama] Black Mirror 1f635
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 2:53

Like Nyala said when I heard you did a 5min video I was like " Great he won't do as good as I thought, shaaaaame on TEAM Dragon " but nope you proved me wrong!
I fucking loved everything in it! How it started slow but then it goes slowly crazy
The adding subtitles was a smart and great move, it added to the mood
Man I'm really jealous of your talent, stop being amazing [Drama] Black Mirror 1f625
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 17:01

I'm not afraid

[Drama] Black Mirror Giphy
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 21:12

awesome monkaMega
Back to top Go down
Sunlight
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Sunlight

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2018 - 14:17

Thank you guys!
Back to top Go down
Mycathatesyou
Forum Member
Forum Member
Mycathatesyou

Registration date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2018 - 18:01

Best Comedy
Back to top Go down
Sunlight
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Sunlight

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2018 - 2:31

BEST DANCE
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2018 - 14:05

I didn't know what to expect when I heard your clip was 5 minute long (I mean, what? haha), but with that being said I think you did really great. The clip feels very cinematic compared to usual AMVs I see, so I had to get in mood of the clip before I could really enjoy it, but it is unique and I have to praise you for being able to plan out and execute something like this in 3 days! Gj Nikala Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dn@
Admin
Admin
Dn@

Male Messages : 7815
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2018 - 10:47

When you told me you did a 5mn video i had no idea what to think of it, after watching it i can understand why this video has to be that long and that it looks way more of a cinematic than an amv~.

The texts added to it in v2, brings a lot more to the concept and i really found my self enjoying watching this a couple of times.

Great work bro, keep it up because you know u can't leave amv's they always come back at ya !

Ps : Sunlight prsents [Drama] Black Mirror 1f602
Back to top Go down
Sunlight
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Sunlight

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2018 - 9:24

aw yeaa thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Luciole
Berserk
Berserk
Luciole

Male Messages : 1336
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitimeWed 21 Mar 2018 - 20:51

More I watch, more I like.
I think it became my fav of the IC ! (Kaneki oui bonjour)

The story is insane, and your editing is clean asf. Same for your personalisations, its crazy.

I dont find any bad points in your video tbh, yea its long and slow but it work with me, and the Black Mirror ambiance is real so its  [Drama] Black Mirror 1f4af [Drama] Black Mirror 1f4af [Drama] Black Mirror 1f4af
I got caught by your video.

Ok if I search there is this little glitch on this mask frame :
Spoiler:

But the transition just after made me forget about it instantly [Drama] Black Mirror 1f44d

I really dont have much to say, so i'll just put a gif of the best scene and say congratulations for your first place  [Drama] Black Mirror 1f451

Back to top Go down
vlex
Admin
Admin
vlex

Female Messages : 9606
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2018 - 8:45

my brain jackie chan my brain jackie chan my brain jackie chan

GJ bro! You're insance!! monkaMega
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/vlex
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2018 - 21:29

As some people, I heard before hand it was going to be a 5min video and was not coming with high expectations given how risky the whole thing looks.
But your compositions and your narration was on point, I was really involved while watching the thing, both for technical and story-telling reasons (which is rare in my case for an AMV).
Some details bothered me, the subtitles didn't look very professional (I know it's amv but still) and one or two compositions had too many close-ups going on.

But yeah, impressive and very fresh work, good job and congratz.
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Drama] Black Mirror   [Drama] Black Mirror Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Drama] Black Mirror

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 14 : MAYHEM EDITION :: IRON CHEF 14 -- AMV-