Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

[Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

[Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Empty
PostSubject: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 1:07

[Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void YkcVLyC

Streaming:
Spoiler:

/ L'Appel du Vide /

My video for this year's Mayhem IC edition, one last time in the Psyche category. Enjoy Smile

Infos:
Source: Mardock Scramble & Psycho Pass + various (see video credits)
Song: TeZa Talks - STFD
Team: Code Invictus (with Luna and MagicDarkLight)
Download (1080p): https://mega.nz/#!iBtDTbqY!Lim2paygvsPvDVlGDzVlkZlWEYw34yURUwm03XydHmc

Last edited by lokkiclu on Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 10:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crookz
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Crookz

Male Messages : 177
Registration date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 2:00

really nice vid med, your best, good job
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 3:09

Waahhh awesome! Very Happy good luck Kara!
Back to top Go down
Hedge
Forum Member
Forum Member
Hedge

Male Messages : 135
Location : Le dernier homme sur terre est seul dans une chambre et quelque chose cogne à la porte..
Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 8:53

holy macaroni
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeProductionz2
EnIgMoZz2
New
New

Registration date : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 14:16

not gonna lie med, i thought this was sick. i'm so jealous of jér lol
Back to top Go down
Talha
New
New
Talha

Registration date : 2018-02-23

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 14:26

I'm so sorry Azexous got 2nd at JE this year, but at least your video is really good!
Back to top Go down
Eion
New
New
Eion

Registration date : 2016-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 15:40

I really loved this video Kara, your best! This and divide at empera are my fav from you, gg fam
Back to top Go down
Arrow
New
New
Arrow

Registration date : 2015-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 17:48

I like the cc and the atmosphere of the video.
What put me off though were the glitches, they made no sense and didn't fit the song one bit imo.
Another thing that made me flinch was the stretching of the clip at 1:01, which made it look really laggy.
Good luck in the contest.
Back to top Go down
Kyoroichi
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Kyoroichi

Male Messages : 216
Registration date : 2012-11-14

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 18:37

you're a dangerous woman ma, great stuff
Back to top Go down
http://nero-team.1fr1.net/
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 18:47

Woah masterpiece 1000/10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
Rise
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Rise

Male Messages : 175
Registration date : 2013-12-31

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 21:01

good job !
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 3:21

Like I told you I don't know how many times I watched your video Kara, the sync was just fucking AMAZING!
Everything was actually! The colors correctons, the effetcs, the association of the animes E-V-ER-Y-T-H-I-N-G! Even a friend at my work place loved your video and he does not even enjoy AMV or watch animes
I'm proud of being in your team this year, gogo gurlz!!!

INVICTUS  [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void 2764
Back to top Go down
JinJohnny
New
New
JinJohnny

Registration date : 2018-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 8:03

On appelle ça le chemin de la perdition au pays des bisounours .
Back to top Go down
ShinRyu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
ShinRyu

Male Messages : 2627
Registration date : 2007-10-29

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 8:55

very good job dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.jDprod.net
Tricky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeWed 7 Mar 2018 - 23:04

Definitly one of my favorite video from the contest, perfect editing, the choices of scenes and the synch are also really good.
As usual the VFX are gorgeous and you're definitly nailing it with your own style.
I'm proud of you scrub #CONQUISTADORES
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2018 - 15:30

Arrow wrote:

What put me off though were the glitches, they made no sense and didn't fit the song one bit imo.
Another thing that made me flinch was the stretching of the clip at 1:01, which made it look really laggy.

The glitches are hit or miss I guess, I expected that when I decided to add them so thanks for the feedback. It's good to get the opposite view from time to time rather than just "everything was cool gj". The stretching was definitely an oversight from my part though Razz good catch

Thanks for the comments everyone I'm glad you enjoyed my vid!
Back to top Go down
Dn@
Admin
Admin
Dn@

Male Messages : 7815
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2018 - 11:28

I Liked this video especially the CC that i find very interesting, green isnt an easy color to work with and you did outstanding on that part.

Although, after reviewing it a couple of times, i have a feeling it lacks somethings on the 1.38 part of the video i tend to get lost on what you're wanting to show us like there are a lot of scenes that dont include your 2 main characters, that gets added to the video and don't really mix well with others

The plot that was very clear in the video, became more shady after that part, i usually don't mind about storylines but when your video is kinda based on it i think it's worth mentioning in that case.

Also believe glitch could have used a way better integration, you're good at CC's does not looks like you to make something stand out to much.

Anyway you've still done pretty good, i just needed to point these out, it's more like a way for me to help you notice what i think can be improved because i want you to keep going up to higher standards.
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2018 - 15:47

the CC and effects are really well used in this video. GG! (yes, Im a sucker for those wierdlooking psyche effects XD) and it actually added to the scenes Smile the only thing that confused me a little was the story/the concept. It looks like you're trying to tell us there is some kind of conflict between the psycho pass woman and the mardock scramble woman, but I just can't figure out what. right now it feels like you're trying to show the life of a criminal vs the life of someone working for the law. But I never really see that their two worlds connect.

I like all the small details you added, for example: when she sings "purple" and you flickered in some purple color in the scene. small but really nice details that just lifts those more uniteresting parts of the song Smile really good!
but overall this is a really good drama/psyche video. I enjoyed watching it alot! and I don't think you're video should get judged by the story since the whole feel and the effects et cetera are spot on.
Back to top Go down
MimS
Passionate
Passionate
MimS

Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2018 - 16:53

Great vid... if it wasn't for redrum, you'd be 1st haha
Back to top Go down
Zuuki
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Zuuki

Male Messages : 184
Registration date : 2012-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2018 - 18:59

Hello Lokki-chan,

Alors franchement j'ai kiffé ton clip, c'est l'un de mes préférés de l'IC si ce n'est pas le number one pour moi en terme de feeling et de jugement purement subjectif bah c'est mon préféré c'est celui que j'kiff le plus regarder.

Durant tout l'amv y'a un visuel qui est homogène et plus ou moins le même tout le long de l'amv ce qui nous perds pas tes compos sont bien géré même si j'en trouve une ou deux un peu trop plate ce qui casse un peu les mouvements du clip sur le début, ça fait longtemps que t'essayes d'apporter une touche esthétique à tes clips et tu réussi de mieux en mieux à nous mettre dans des univers qui reste naturel aux animes mais aussi hyper classe et taffé donc pour faire ça dans un IC déjà gg.

Après en terme d'amv-making de base bah t'as plus grand choses à apprendre donc tu fais le taff niveau synchro, choix de scènes et rythme ça passe largement sur ce côté là j'ai rien à redire personnellement.

Et ce qui fait que ton amv est mon préféré c'est tout ces points là assemblés + des parties qui m'ont grave fait kiffer comme le "SIT THE FUCK DOWN" qui est monstrueux franchement, c'est facile mon passage favoris des clips de tout l'IC (ça reste un avis perso, ragez pas les autres vos clips sont beaux).

Tes deux "refrains" qui sont hyper bien géré alors que c'est pas forcément évident avec ce style de musique de bien respecter le rythme ect, y'a juste dans le premier j'crois que t'as une ou deux scènes qui lag un peu je sais pas si c'est fait exprès mais ça m'a un peu bloqué mais c'est pas grand chose.

Donc oui tu étais 3ème dans mon top MAYHEM et premier dans mon kokoro.

Bravo pour cet AMV, gg
Back to top Go down
vlex
Admin
Admin
vlex

Female Messages : 9606
Registration date : 2007-04-14

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeTue 27 Mar 2018 - 9:01

monkaS---> monkaMega
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/vlex
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2018 - 21:21

Awesome work as you know. I love this song, I love the association and how well you implemented all the subtle scenes from other animes as well as your comps. While it's true the glitch sometimes felt random, I think you restrained just the right amount. But at the same time it's also true it looks really "by the book" and didn't come as completely out of league as your previous work. Still quite an unfair criticism to me, but can't really be helped.
I loved this part with limitations, gotta say the way you handle text is among my favourite things in your videos.

Anyways, completely deserved 5th place overall, very glad you asked me to join the Code Invictus, we had a blast, we hoped for a lot but in the end you performed the best out of us three, sorry next time, I'll carry you more!!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void   [Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Psyche] [lokkiclu] L'Appel du Vide // Call of the Void

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1