View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bloosomangel10
New
New
bloosomangel10

Registration date : 2014-02-26

[DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore Empty
PostSubject: [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore   [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 0:03

[DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore 180305115936468628

Hey guys this is my entry for the Soul Team's IC this year! I joined with Riku' and Tricky, and it was a lot of fun!
The concept of the video is to represent the concert or streaming of a music video, i wanted to give it an official music video vibe, with the blue haired girl as the main singer and artist.

PD: I added a new version of my entry. I hope you guys will like it!

Song: Deorro - Cayendo
Anime: Various
Team: Hidden Flavor
DL: https://mega.nz/#!KAZ2BI5S!JSxOx3ZTeMdC3uEJvowN0brb7J5symHnSvE6I_BCNEU

Last edited by bloosomangel10 on Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 21:49; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crookz
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Crookz

Male Messages : 177
Registration date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore   [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore Icon_minitimeTue 6 Mar 2018 - 0:25

pretty af helen, good job
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore   [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore Icon_minitimeThu 8 Mar 2018 - 22:04

AWESOME VIDEO

The second version is definitly better than the first one, the beginning is really catchy , and I love the slow parts with the blue haired girl scenes, very fitting [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore 3772035131

Great job Jialing <3

HIDDEN FLAVOR TO THE TOP
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore   [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2018 - 14:44

This is so cool Helen! I will speak for the updated version since it's the one I managed to take a closer look at. Your concept with having a main girl throughout the clip is a really good idea I think, dance amvs often suffer from a lack of coherency so I think this definitely helps solve some issues. I will say that I wished you put more effort into an improved lip sync for her parts though. The more dance-y parts of the clip are really well done however, and the amv reaches a very nice peak towards the end! Great job!
Back to top Go down
Raitei
Forum Member
Forum Member
Raitei

Registration date : 2011-07-08

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore   [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2018 - 15:12

Wow that was really good Helen !
I actually hated this song but you really did a good job editing and making it enjoyable ! Having a main character singing really makes the whole AMV more tight, mindful. Good idea and execution !
Probably my favorite entry in Dance category ! I want to see more Helen Very Happy
Donde esta la baguette Helen ????
Back to top Go down
bloosomangel10
New
New
bloosomangel10

Registration date : 2014-02-26

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore   [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2018 - 15:36

Thank you a lot Tom, Clément, Kara and Raitei [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore 1f604

@Lokkiclu: Rewatching it i can definitely see what you mean xD though personally i found it alright, the fact that it is completely in sync at times, because her presence already explains the concept somehow, but you are right, i could have definitely worked more on it i think. Thank you for your comment Kara <3

@Raitei: Donde esta la baguette ????? those are some sweet old times, i am glad you still remember it xDD
It makes me happy that you loved the video Raitei ! Same thing about the concept, it is exactly what i wanted to achieve somehow, a dance video based on a concept that won't feel random even with the nature of the category, and that would still feel entertaining to watch because of the concept and not as much the variety of clips used. Thank you for your comment!
Back to top Go down
SpeedQueenGK
Forum Member
Forum Member
SpeedQueenGK

Female Messages : 104
Registration date : 2018-02-03

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore   [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2018 - 16:02

I like the feel of this video alot! and the scene selection are for most part in the video really good. the only thing that bugs me a little is that the build up in the song and the video is good, but then when the chorus starts (drops) it feel's like the scenes should be faster / more should happen. the dance scene from death parade felt a little bit weak compared to the build up so to speak. The beginning of your video is however so fucking strong! I barely noticed that you actually had masked in all those other anime characters in the "bar". great comp skills! it felt like all characters actually where at the same party. but after that, what happend to the party? the rest of the video contained alot of random anime scenes , except for the GIRL that feels like it's the main character of this amv. I think you should have focused on just using the same characters (make it look and have the same feel as the beginning of your video) or just removing the characters that look like they belong in a shounen action video.

but other than that: the video is great! I love the cc , the flow, sync and i have rewatched this a few times. so if I just ignore things like concept I think this is a good amv and deserve a good rank! Good luck in the ranks later today!
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore   [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore Icon_minitimeMon 12 Mar 2018 - 18:10

Wow first time i see dance amv in dance category XD Good job and good luck on results
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
MimS
Passionate
Passionate
MimS

Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore   [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore Icon_minitimeThu 15 Mar 2018 - 16:38

I like it Helen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore   [DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DANCE][Hidden Flavor - Helen] Amore

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 14 : MAYHEM EDITION :: IRON CHEF 14 -- AMV-