Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

[Action][ENP CATastrophe -Garrysheen] Fear None

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
garrysheen
New
New
garrysheen

Registration date : 2018-02-25

[Action][ENP CATastrophe -Garrysheen] Fear None Empty
PostSubject: [Action][ENP CATastrophe -Garrysheen] Fear None   [Action][ENP CATastrophe -Garrysheen] Fear None Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2018 - 8:38

my entry for stic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissTitannia
New
New
MissTitannia

Female Messages : 32
Registration date : 2014-02-27

PostSubject: Re: [Action][ENP CATastrophe -Garrysheen] Fear None   [Action][ENP CATastrophe -Garrysheen] Fear None Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2018 - 16:33

I don't usually like sports anime but... I REALLY enjoyed this! Colors are PERRRRRFECT and it made me appreciate all of these guys Smile) And let's not even mention that the song goes great with the anime, there were some really awesome internal sync moments... GJ girl!
Back to top Go down
garrysheen
New
New
garrysheen

PostSubject: Re: [Action][ENP CATastrophe -Garrysheen] Fear None   [Action][ENP CATastrophe -Garrysheen] Fear None Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2018 - 20:08

MissTitannia wrote:
I don't usually like sports anime but... I REALLY enjoyed this! Colors are PERRRRRFECT and it made me appreciate all of these guys Smile) And let's not even mention that the song goes great with the anime, there were some really awesome internal sync moments... GJ girl!

Thanks sara<3
Back to top Go down
Luciole
Berserk
Berserk
Luciole

Male Messages : 1336
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: [Action][ENP CATastrophe -Garrysheen] Fear None   [Action][ENP CATastrophe -Garrysheen] Fear None Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar 2018 - 23:53

Garry Im sooooo dissapointed with your vid, dats why i'll comment it first.
Literally, without your filter and your CC, you'll be like 5, 10 places aboves!

Thoses pixels and weird borders on the characters pissed me off so hard, not gonna lie.

Thats the first scene bro nooooo !:

other exemple:

Except that, you have a really good rhythm, scene selection and dynamique stuff who work very well.

This moment was siiiick:

So yea in the end we have a video dynamique asf with really good technical stuff but I really cant with the filter, it literally destroy the quality of your amv. And because of that you fell a lot in the ranking :/

I hope you'll understand and take it in consideration for your next one. Still a nice work, good continuation !
Back to top Go down
garrysheen
New
New
garrysheen

PostSubject: Re: [Action][ENP CATastrophe -Garrysheen] Fear None   [Action][ENP CATastrophe -Garrysheen] Fear None Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar 2018 - 9:22

Luciole wrote:
Garry Im sooooo dissapointed with your vid, dats why i'll comment it first.
Literally, without your filter and your CC, you'll be like 5, 10 places aboves!

Thoses pixels and weird borders on the characters pissed me off so hard, not gonna lie.

Thats the first scene bro nooooo !:

other exemple:

Except that, you have a really good rhythm, scene selection and dynamique stuff who work very well.

This moment was siiiick:

So yea in the end we have a video dynamique asf with really good technical stuff but I really cant with the filter, it literally destroy the quality of your amv. And because of that you fell a lot in the ranking :/

I hope you'll understand and take it in consideration for your next one. Still a nice work, good continuation !

Hello Luciole. Tbh I feel bad when I see the result, but yeah I guess you are right, there are some problems with the colors, im gonna work more on it. Anyway thanks for the feedback : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Action][ENP CATastrophe -Garrysheen] Fear None   [Action][ENP CATastrophe -Garrysheen] Fear None Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Action][ENP CATastrophe -Garrysheen] Fear None

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 14 : MAYHEM EDITION :: IRON CHEF 14 -- AMV-