View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
d4rk
New
New
d4rk

Registration date : 2013-08-04

[FUN] [Genetix] - R@NDOM (As fuck) Empty
PostSubject: [FUN] [Genetix] - R@NDOM (As fuck)   [FUN] [Genetix] - R@NDOM (As fuck) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 19:07

DL : https://goo.gl/JChpWb

Animes : Golden Time, Monogatari Series, No Game No Life, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Mirai Nikki, Nisekoi, Noragami, Taboo-Tattoo, Toradora! and some others, just ask me if you want to know.

So... I'm probably the last person to upload his clip, :BibbleThumb:
had some problems with my pc and it was really painful to finish this with barely seen what I am doing... some parts are extremely Rushed so don't take this that hard altho I'm happy with the final result. Oh, you can watch what I originally wanted to do here.

Stream:
Back to top Go down
Crookz
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Crookz

Male Messages : 177
Registration date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [Genetix] - R@NDOM (As fuck)   [FUN] [Genetix] - R@NDOM (As fuck) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2017 - 0:43

Stylish clip, gj m8
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [Genetix] - R@NDOM (As fuck)   [FUN] [Genetix] - R@NDOM (As fuck) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Mar 2017 - 17:49

Yoooo

I really liked this, man, great energy and I loved the additions you made to your scenes, they were diversified, creative and not boring. That was actually very fresh and interesting o/ The scene selection is pretty good too, some rare scenes here and there.

My main complaint would be about how messy your cam is, like you make some completely unexpected cam moves sometimes and you don't hesitate to go right after going left just before. Some of the swipes are also a bit too easy and inconsistent. I think that really becomes a problem around 1:15 and 1:35 for instance, it also mess with the pace when you constantly move the cam like this.

But yeah, very cool, good come back [FUN] [Genetix] - R@NDOM (As fuck) 159854 Good luck man
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
d4rk
New
New
d4rk

Registration date : 2013-08-04

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [Genetix] - R@NDOM (As fuck)   [FUN] [Genetix] - R@NDOM (As fuck) Icon_minitimeWed 15 Mar 2017 - 18:24

MagicDarkLight wrote:
Yoooo

I really liked this, man, great energy and I loved the additions you made to your scenes, they were diversified, creative and not boring. That was actually very fresh and interesting o/ The scene selection is pretty good too, some rare scenes here and there.

My main complaint would be about how messy your cam is, like you make some completely unexpected cam moves sometimes and you don't hesitate to go right after going left just before. Some of the swipes are also a bit too easy and inconsistent. I think that really becomes a problem around 1:15 and 1:35 for instance, it also mess with the pace when you constantly move the cam like this.

But yeah, very cool, good come back [FUN] [Genetix] - R@NDOM (As fuck) 159854 Good luck man

YOO ma man yeah i totally agree with you still learning some basics as it seems glad u liked it tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FUN] [Genetix] - R@NDOM (As fuck)   [FUN] [Genetix] - R@NDOM (As fuck) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FUN] [Genetix] - R@NDOM (As fuck)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1