AuthorMessage
Kurosaki D
Forum Member
Forum Member
Kurosaki D

Male Messages : 144
Registration date : 2013-12-21

[Horror] Kuros D  - Meruem The Beast Shinigami  Empty
PostSubject: [Horror] Kuros D - Meruem The Beast Shinigami    [Horror] Kuros D  - Meruem The Beast Shinigami  Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 2:04

hi everybody !
here my entry to IC soul team 13, i had never edit Psyco/horror in a IC or other opportunity. this was hard i slept 5hrs per day but i like the result although have errors and it's not scary, well life goes on.

Synopsis:

ANIME: Hunter X - Charlotte - Fullmetal Alchemist - Kara no kyukai - Stein gate - Kamisama no Memochou

MUSIC: Celldweller - Earth Scraper

DL: https://mega.nz/#!acQyDbxA!OmawRu46V-2uku0iShlvCCVaxDsPgJgTODpZzDu0Gdc
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonaamv.com/u2994
iYoshiKun
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
iYoshiKun

Male Messages : 162
Registration date : 2015-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Kuros D - Meruem The Beast Shinigami    [Horror] Kuros D  - Meruem The Beast Shinigami  Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 2:32

woooooooo it was amazing dude, good fucking job !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iYoshiKun
kazutoamvs
New
New
kazutoamvs

Male Messages : 20
Registration date : 2016-02-13

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Kuros D - Meruem The Beast Shinigami    [Horror] Kuros D  - Meruem The Beast Shinigami  Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 2:45

teshibleeee amv bro
muy buen trabajo sin duda..! omg
Back to top Go down
BeautyxPain
New
New
BeautyxPain

Female Messages : 38
Registration date : 2016-02-29

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Kuros D - Meruem The Beast Shinigami    [Horror] Kuros D  - Meruem The Beast Shinigami  Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 4:38

oh wow! That was very nice!
Such an interesting crossover lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeautyxPain102
Insofistikerad
New
New
Insofistikerad

Registration date : 2016-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Kuros D - Meruem The Beast Shinigami    [Horror] Kuros D  - Meruem The Beast Shinigami  Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 8:09

OOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Joke aside.that was really fucking good! Good luck with the rankings! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LuciferAMV
New
New
LuciferAMV

Registration date : 2016-04-21

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Kuros D - Meruem The Beast Shinigami    [Horror] Kuros D  - Meruem The Beast Shinigami  Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 12:07

i enjoyed that a lot, gj!
Back to top Go down
Axel d'Arc
New
New
Axel d'Arc

Male Messages : 14
Registration date : 2016-09-10

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Kuros D - Meruem The Beast Shinigami    [Horror] Kuros D  - Meruem The Beast Shinigami  Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 13:51

WOAH ! GREAT JOB KURO ! Awesome video,nice concept !
Back to top Go down
Kurosaki D
Forum Member
Forum Member
Kurosaki D

Male Messages : 144
Registration date : 2013-12-21

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Kuros D - Meruem The Beast Shinigami    [Horror] Kuros D  - Meruem The Beast Shinigami  Icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2017 - 16:41

thanks you guys! i appreciate your words Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.zonaamv.com/u2994
Oxide
Berserk
Berserk
Oxide

Female Messages : 1114
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Kuros D - Meruem The Beast Shinigami    [Horror] Kuros D  - Meruem The Beast Shinigami  Icon_minitimeWed 1 Mar 2017 - 23:31

Me gusta muchoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mucho mucho mucho muchooo
Back to top Go down
http://eden-team.forumactif.org/
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Kuros D - Meruem The Beast Shinigami    [Horror] Kuros D  - Meruem The Beast Shinigami  Icon_minitimeWed 1 Mar 2017 - 23:46

Really interesting crossover here, I wasn't a fan of the coloring but your concept is solid! good job!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Kuros D - Meruem The Beast Shinigami    [Horror] Kuros D  - Meruem The Beast Shinigami  Icon_minitimeFri 3 Mar 2017 - 2:07

I loved it!!! Damn great atmosphere and Meruem is just so perfect! Anyway i always love when people do crossover, respect for trying to do that in 3 days!
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Kuros D - Meruem The Beast Shinigami    [Horror] Kuros D  - Meruem The Beast Shinigami  Icon_minitimeSat 18 Mar 2017 - 10:21

Hello!

Interesting crossover that I would have never thought of haha It's true that it's not very scary in the end but the scene selection was still quite good, you could unsterstand what was going on quite easily and the addition of other animes felt natural enough. I just think Meruem was actually a kinda bad pick for the theme but as a stand alone video, it works.

What was a bit more tedious though was your work on glitch FX. A loooot of DigiEffects stuff that we've seen countless times by now, using a few of them in a video is fine but most of your glitch are Skew or Artifact and it's so obvious that it ends hurting the video. More personalized stuff like 1:43 would have been cool to see.
Also you often put the FX only on the background like at 0:50 for example and it creates a clear gap with the characters, I know it's more or less intentional but making an effect (maybe a different one to get advantage of the mask) also on the characters help implementing everything.
IC oblige, some masks were a bit sketchy, because of proportions of the characters, the edges or the colors not adapted enough.
Moreover, some of your push/swipe transitions feel a bit forced, there are quite a few of them so it stands out after a while, maybe use more frames, don't use so many of them or adapt the scenes so that it works better.

It was a good effort and interesting idea, good job and good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Celia Phantomhive
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Celia Phantomhive

Male Messages : 79
Registration date : 2015-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Kuros D - Meruem The Beast Shinigami    [Horror] Kuros D  - Meruem The Beast Shinigami  Icon_minitimeTue 21 Mar 2017 - 17:13

wait, that guy's not from dragonball?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Horror] Kuros D - Meruem The Beast Shinigami    [Horror] Kuros D  - Meruem The Beast Shinigami  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Horror] Kuros D - Meruem The Beast Shinigami

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 13 : CHANGE THE GAME :: IRON CHEF 13 -- AMV-