Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

{AMV} Anime-Mix: Throne

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NotedNinjaAssassin
New
New
NotedNinjaAssassin

Male Messages : 7
Registration date : 2016-02-19

{AMV} Anime-Mix: Throne  Empty
PostSubject: {AMV} Anime-Mix: Throne    {AMV} Anime-Mix: Throne  Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2016 - 0:39

It would be a great help if everyone told me how they feel about this video Very Happy. Don't forget to subscribe if you enjoyed the AMV Very Happy

Last edited by NotedNinjaAssassin on Fri 27 May 2016 - 23:29; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liar
Forum Member
Forum Member
Liar

Male Messages : 101
Registration date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: {AMV} Anime-Mix: Throne    {AMV} Anime-Mix: Throne  Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2016 - 12:05

Well, i think that the intro it's too long mate.Put those credits at the ending of the video.
You're missing many things in your amv... but i'm a bad explainer or how that word is called xD ... The sync is low, i think you just added scenes that you thought it fits the lyrics . Some parts looked random to me.
I don't think that this watermark will help you too much, so you should remove it from your future edits.
As i said, i'm not bad at giving explanations , so hopefully this little stuff that i've said here will help you .
Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
NotedNinjaAssassin
New
New
NotedNinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Thanks for the feedback :D   {AMV} Anime-Mix: Throne  Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2016 - 23:55

I wasn't really sure if I wanted the intro to be that long either, however once I started to mess around with it I really liked how it ended up. I can see why people say it doesn't belong in the beginning. Next time I will put it at the end, I think it would of been better that way. I was more consetrated on the sync of the lyrics than the sync of the actual scenes with the music beats, I can see where you might of thought I just added it randomly and you are right, I just wanted it to look cool Very Happy. I only add the watermark because I have had people taking my videos and using them as their own, can't really do anything about it Sad. But thanks for taking time and giving me feedback on my video, next one will be great!
Back to top Go down
lokkiclu
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
lokkiclu

Female Messages : 283
Registration date : 2015-02-08

PostSubject: Re: {AMV} Anime-Mix: Throne    {AMV} Anime-Mix: Throne  Icon_minitimeSun 3 Apr 2016 - 2:48

It's not bad for a start, but there's still a lot lacking in your video when it comes to sync, not to mention there's virtually no theme going on so most of it looks random. Plus as stated above, those credits have no place in the beginning of your clip.

If you want to make a mix, try combining your sources as you go along rather than having individual sections with each anime. I would also recommend to try and work with a concept/main idea next time, it will do wonders

Good luck and keep going Wink
Back to top Go down
NotedNinjaAssassin
New
New
NotedNinjaAssassin

PostSubject: Re: {AMV} Anime-Mix: Throne    {AMV} Anime-Mix: Throne  Icon_minitimeFri 8 Apr 2016 - 1:20

lokkiclu wrote:
It's not bad for a start, but there's still a lot lacking in your video when it comes to sync, not to mention there's virtually no theme going on so most of it looks random. Plus as stated above, those credits have no place in the beginning of your clip.

If you want to make a mix, try combining your sources as you go along rather than having individual sections with each anime. I would also recommend to try and work with a concept/main idea next time, it will do wonders

Good luck and keep going Wink
Thanks man, I actually had a script before I started but for me it was hard to stay with it. I can see how having a consept/main idea could really help me out in the end, next time for sure I will have some kind of story. Thanks again for watching and giving me feedback Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {AMV} Anime-Mix: Throne    {AMV} Anime-Mix: Throne  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{AMV} Anime-Mix: Throne

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: AnimeMusicVideos-