View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GodFire91
New
New
GodFire91

Registration date : 2015-03-12

[Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate  Empty
PostSubject: [Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate    [Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate  Icon_minitimeThu 12 Mar 2015 - 1:10

Studio: Studio: https://www.youtube.com/user/SoulKingStudio

Programs Used: Final Cut Pro, After Effects

Download Link: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/membe...

For those of you who are familiar with this song. I am sorry I had to pitch the audio. Youtube blocks this song worldwide. But the download links do have the original audio.

I spent the majority of my time working on this in AE. I would like to think I got better with optical flares but not to sure. This is also my first time messing with Magic Bullet. I originally did this back in 2011. But I really wanted to edit Ga-Rei -Zero- again. I liked it back then, but now that I looked at it. Oh dear.....it is not that good. Random scenes EVERYWHERE. So I decided to remake it and finally focus on just Kagura and Yomi. Hope you enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fadoo-Sama
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Fadoo-Sama

Male Messages : 6703
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: [Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate    [Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate  Icon_minitimeFri 20 Mar 2015 - 17:09

after effect Next lvl You're the man
Back to top Go down
http://souls-team.com/
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate    [Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate  Icon_minitimeFri 1 May 2015 - 5:55

I'm not really a fan of the white flashes. I think it disturbs the flow of your video, especially for such a slow song. With this kind of slow music, I think a more clean raw edit would suit it. I understand this anime is a little difficult to edit dynamically, because the clips are so static. I don't really have good advice of what to do in that case XD I don't like editing with this anime. It's hard. But I think you are on the right track and can do a lot more in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate    [Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate  Icon_minitimeTue 5 May 2015 - 18:42

i remember your video from Aeon's forum, so i will just copy my comment :

A nice video for the fans of this anime, you showed how was their relationship and the feeling is here.
I did not like the effect at 1:02-1:18 i think it would have been better without
I liked how you added the memories in the middle of the fight, nice idea but it was a bit too slow
In general the first half is better for me, maybe because at the end it felt too long for me
Anyway keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate    [Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Ga-Rei-Zero] Sisters of Fate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1