Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

[Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KahloReiva
New
New
KahloReiva

Male Messages : 67
Registration date : 2014-02-19

[Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Empty
PostSubject: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 22:16

[Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Tumblr_n1xkc9Y7UA1r33fxwo1_500

Finally was able to post this. I've been working wit After Effects for a little less than a month, with the help of some great people. So, I'm not pro at it by far, but I guess you can say this was a test video. I also took a bit of a different approach to the "Dance" of this, I didnt include any characters dancing (which may work against me) but I made the scenes do a little "dance" for you instead.

Enjoy! and Good Luck to All!

DL:https://mega.co.nz/#!k4NhGI4b!1QzHWf2jQ1uHiFo3TY5Fk_GOdCVfFwg21RW_H1JGExc

Stream:

I'm so proud of my team for coming thru and all doing well, check out their vids too and show some love!

Last edited by KahloReiva on Wed 5 Mar 2014 - 9:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpacedGhost
New
New
SpacedGhost

Male Messages : 47
Registration date : 2014-03-04

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 4:25

FINALLY PUT THIS UP!! you definitely outdid urself with this one. despite the results u still showed that u improved and will continue to improve. u just gotta get better with managing ur time with these things and stop stressing so much. the outcome of ur vids will be much better when ur not buggin about them the whole time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShallowPhantom809
KahloReiva
New
New
KahloReiva

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 5:03

SpacedGhost wrote:
FINALLY PUT THIS UP!! you definitely outdid urself with this one. despite the results u still showed that u improved and will continue to improve. u just gotta get better with managing ur time with these things and stop stressing so much. the outcome of ur vids will be much better when ur not buggin about them the whole time.

Haha, man, ur so right. I do stress with these types of contests, it may have been becuz i was watching the countdown the whole time lol Also, being team cap. put some pressure on me to do well for u guys. But i really love the outcome of all of our vids, u and Donovan really did a great job, and for Donovan even more so, he never makes vids passed 30 secs lol. Thanks for joining this wit me, man. despite the outcome, it was a pleasure. u guys are great teammates and even better friends <3
Back to top Go down
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 5:15

Hey ! Not bad at all, very good rhythm, not very original but it's look very great, good job man Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
KahloReiva
New
New
KahloReiva

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 5:29

Nyala wrote:
Hey ! Not bad at all, very good rhythm, not very original but it's look very great, good job man Smile

what do u mean by not original? as far as scene selection goes? but thanks alot anyways, man. lol appreciate the feedback. always room to improve.  Very Happy 

Last edited by KahloReiva on Wed 5 Mar 2014 - 9:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
magicflier
Forum Member
Forum Member
magicflier

Male Messages : 90
Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 6:14

was awesome gj kahlo :3
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/MagicFlier
KahloReiva
New
New
KahloReiva

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 6:39

thanks bryan!!
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 10:41

kahlo i was not expecting that at all, you improved god damn
nice one
Back to top Go down
Evenesh
New
New
Evenesh

Female Messages : 22
Registration date : 2014-02-22

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 11:04

Show 'em bewbz. Sad
Back to top Go down
KahloReiva
New
New
KahloReiva

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 20:57

Evenesh wrote:
Show 'em bewbz. Sad
hahaha will ur bewbs do?
Back to top Go down
KahloReiva
New
New
KahloReiva

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 20:57

Luna wrote:
kahlo i was not expecting that at all, you improved god damn
nice one

thanks Luna! that means alot coming from u
Back to top Go down
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 21:48

There was some lack of beat sync mostly in chorus, also the star effect at the beginning of bakemono wasn't really nice.

Good inventivity though (except some fx who doesn't follow very well the music like the slices in bakemono near the middle).

It's precursor to something bigger.

Good luck with your next one !
Back to top Go down
KahloReiva
New
New
KahloReiva

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 21:59

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:
There was some lack of beat sync mostly in chorus, also the star effect at the beginning of bakemono wasn't really nice.

Good inventivity though (except some fx who doesn't follow very well the music like the slices in bakemono near the middle).

It's precursor to something bigger.

Good luck with your next one !

thanks for the feedback! I have to agree with u about the beat sync and the fact i used alot of action may have worked against me this time around. I dont do 3 day IC's often so i wasnt sure how to please the judges but next time i will know better lol and next year u'll see me in that top spot! thanks man.
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 22:05

I wanted to tell something especially to your video.

I know it ended up quite low this time but your video wasn't that bad actually. What happened is that you had A LOT of unexpected problems to render apparently and you ended up sending us a wmv with blending frames. It's not like we really gave penalties for that, but I hope you understand that it made your video REALLY less enjoyable than it could have been.

I'm happy you don't feel too down about it because really, I think your editing wasn't bad and some effects on bakemono were enjoyable even though it's also true the pace seems to slow down more than it should have, IC obliges I guess. It wasn't a bad video, far from it actually, so keep it up Smile

Thanks for not wanting to give up btw, you really seemed to have it hard during the IC Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
KahloReiva
New
New
KahloReiva

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 22:35

Thanks alot! I do apologize for all of our inconveniences, as team captain i take full fault in that. I do appreciate u telling me this, so i will know for next time. it was certainly a pleasure to take part in this IC contest for the first time, regardless of the results. I'm not easy to give up on anything i do, so this is just the beginning ha.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
pic4arts
Forum Member
Forum Member
pic4arts

Registration date : 2013-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar 2014 - 4:53

Hey there,
I could enjoy your work overall. Some parts could be better and the video quality is pretty much meh, but I like some ideas (like the transition/synch in 1:04 <3). Frame blending is a big pain in the ass for me though. The Bakemonogatari effekts in 1:07 feel a bit too slow for me, because the music tempo doesn't change at all, but your editing speed. So I didn't like this part that much compared to the action parts. I agree with MDL in his statements. So good job and make sure your next video is not a wmv.  my brain jackie chan 
Back to top Go down
http://www.animemusikvideos.de
KahloReiva
New
New
KahloReiva

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar 2014 - 5:03

hahahaha! i know, i dont know what i was thinking with the wmv. we had alot of problems with the render. Thanks alot for the comment man, i really appreciate the feedback! Congrats to ur vid as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]   [Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Dance] KahloReiva007 - DELTA[▲]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 10 : X-BURNER EDITION :: IRON CHEF 10 -- AMV-