AuthorMessage
gabberMD
Forum Member
Forum Member
gabberMD

Male Messages : 80
Registration date : 2012-02-18

[Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Empty
PostSubject: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 2:36

[Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Q6af2h7s5mv7lv33xsdf

Anime: Berserk: The Golden Age Arc - Descent, Berserk: The Golden Age Arc - The Battle For Doldrey,
         Berserk: The Golden Age Arc - The Egg Of The King
Music: Of Machines - Sailing Alone Around The Room
Studio: Æon Studio
DL: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=194874

STREAMING:

Last edited by gabberMD on Thu 6 Mar 2014 - 21:25; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Luna
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Luna

Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 2:46

happy you finished your amv! you used scenes i never saw in bersek amv so that was cool Very Happy
and the mood is here, i know you wanted to edit Supernatural but i'm not dissapointed at all ( but still hope to see a supernatural amv from you >.< )
Back to top Go down
Dn@
Admin
Admin
Dn@

Male Messages : 7815
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 2:52

Supernatural would have been an awesome choice on this song, your clip is still enjoyable even if it lacks a bit of intensity in the finish of the song which is really strong, still good job.
Back to top Go down
SpacedGhost
New
New
SpacedGhost

Male Messages : 47
Registration date : 2014-03-04

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 2:56

when i saw this my reaction was literally "crap, gabber did horror too" haha nice job man. good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ShallowPhantom809
Fadoo-Sama
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Fadoo-Sama

Male Messages : 6703
Registration date : 2007-04-15

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 5:37

not bad bro Oo
Back to top Go down
http://souls-team.com/
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 7:21

OMG Daniiii it's soooo goood XDD! And amazing flow, as always hahaha. You always make such beautiful work. Good luck!  Wink

SpacedGhost wrote:
when i saw this my reaction was literally "crap, gabber did horror too"

be afraid... be very afraid XDDD hahaha
Back to top Go down
Cour
New
New
Cour

Male Messages : 57
Registration date : 2013-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 7:31

that good, this year if could make your video smoothly
Great video, the scene selection was very good, has some flaws but overall it is a great job
Back to top Go down
Sempai3607
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sempai3607

Male Messages : 230
Registration date : 2013-02-10

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 13:48

I was expected Supernatural from you xDD But you choose another anime   [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise 3572625220 
But i always enjoy to watch your work and at this time i got the same feelings Very Happy Great flow...
I can say that this is one of the best Berserk amv what i ever seen ^_^ Good luck to you Dani,you deserve very good place!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sempai3607
gabberMD
Forum Member
Forum Member
gabberMD

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 16:07

Luna wrote:
happy you finished your amv! you used scenes i never saw in bersek amv so that was cool Very Happy
and the mood is here, i know you wanted to edit Supernatural but i'm not dissapointed at all ( but still hope to see a supernatural amv from you >.< )

thanx a lot Nasi  cheers 

Dn@ wrote:
Supernatural would have been an awesome choice on this song, your clip is still enjoyable even if it lacks a bit of intensity in the finish of the song which is really strong, still good job.

Supernatural with this song  No sure some scenes would be good with this song
but impossible on the whole amv. About the end yeah i totally rush it.

SpacedGhost wrote:
when i saw this my reaction was literally "crap, gabber did horror too" haha nice job man. good luck.

lol! thanx man  Very Happy 

Fadoo-Sama wrote:
not bad bro Oo

What a Face 

JazzsVids wrote:
OMG Daniiii it's soooo goood XDD! And amazing flow, as always hahaha. You always make such beautiful work. Good luck!  Wink

huhu  :33

Cour wrote:
that good, this year if  could make your video smoothly
Great video, the scene selection was very good, has some flaws but overall it is a great job

thanx =)

Sempai3607 wrote:
I was expected Supernatural from you xDD But you choose another anime   [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise 3572625220 
But i always enjoy to watch your work and at this time i got the same feelings :DGreat flow...
I can say that this is one of the best Berserk amv what i ever seen ^_^ Good luck to you Dani,you deserve very good place!!!

[Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise 653287824
Back to top Go down
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 16:20

Whoa, creepy ! Why you terrify me amv makers ?
Cool AMV, the atmosphere is really successfull, good work gabber !  Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
[madaraxD]
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
[madaraxD]

Male Messages : 291
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 16:27

dani op
Back to top Go down
Azexous
Forum Member
Forum Member
Azexous

Male Messages : 129
Registration date : 2013-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 16:41

OP yo good job!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MentalTsuii
KahloReiva
New
New
KahloReiva

Male Messages : 67
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 17:38

Really good job man, this is one of my tops in horror that i've seen. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
gabberMD
Forum Member
Forum Member
gabberMD

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 18:54

Nyala wrote:
Whoa, creepy ! Why you terrify me amv makers ?
Cool AMV, the atmosphere is really successfull, good work gabber !  Smile

Pfff thanx Very Happy

[madaraxD] wrote:
dani op

Awesome Face 

MentalTsui wrote:
OP yo good job!

thanx bud =)

KahloReiva wrote:
Really good job man, this is one of my tops in horror that i've seen. Good luck!

thanx =)
Back to top Go down
magicflier
Forum Member
Forum Member
magicflier

Male Messages : 90
Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 1:08

looking good, wish ya luck in your category :3
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/MagicFlier
gabberMD
Forum Member
Forum Member
gabberMD

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 13:00

magicflier wrote:
looking good, wish ya luck in your category :3
thanx =)
Back to top Go down
goЯz
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
goЯz

Male Messages : 363
Registration date : 2012-07-17

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 13:57

Awesome job bud! Griffith is my favourite character and you did him quite a decent character profile, best of luck in the top Wink
Back to top Go down
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 23:41

i dunno, i felt it a little too accelerated in certains parts to find it really "horror", it feels more like a dark action ^^. especially in the instrumental part. so subjectively i don't love it enormously. but still it's a cool vid. bonus point for the dead knight Very Happy

Back to top Go down
gabberMD
Forum Member
Forum Member
gabberMD

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeFri 7 Mar 2014 - 15:25

goЯz wrote:
Awesome job bud! Griffith is my favourite character and you did him quite a decent character profile, best of luck in the top Wink

thanx gorzy   [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise 653287824 

ProjectBarcodeError wrote:
i dunno, i felt it a little too accelerated in certains parts to find it really "horror", it feels more like a dark action ^^. especially in the instrumental part. so subjectively i don't love it enormously. but still it's a cool vid. bonus point for the dead knight Very Happy

The category is also Psychedelic as MDL said to me about the song so yeah.
Anyway thanx for your opinion  Wink .
Back to top Go down
Kyuusei
Ex-Members
Ex-Members
Kyuusei

Male Messages : 2708
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeFri 7 Mar 2014 - 15:33

Damn, that part is the most epic and horrifying moment in Berserk ...
Good work, these scenes are killing me every time.
Y did u do that Griffith ?!  Why you 
Back to top Go down
kloud
Passionate
Passionate
kloud

Male Messages : 588
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeSat 8 Mar 2014 - 17:03

Oh God, I love it *___* 
I was about to see it yesterday, few hours before you comment my video, but I was like " wait a second ... an amv from Gabber, so it's definitly a great one, and I'm totally fan of the "psychedelic style", but why horror oh crap if he worked more on the horror side, then it'll definitly freak me out, and I want to have a good night, don't want to have some rape nightmares... so I'll see later, morning maybe, then I'll go watch lsome funny videos" (ok it's too long but it's quite messy in my head xD) and in the end, it was such greaaaaat psychedelic amv, I totally love it, really Good job aww yeah 
Back to top Go down
gabberMD
Forum Member
Forum Member
gabberMD

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeSat 8 Mar 2014 - 23:21

ahah thanx a lot mate ;D
Back to top Go down
MimS
Passionate
Passionate
MimS

Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2014 - 22:07

Just watched it, loved it !
Just, dude, why these audio cuts, whyyyyy?!
Back to top Go down
gabberMD
Forum Member
Forum Member
gabberMD

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2014 - 0:49

MimS wrote:
Just watched it, loved it !
Just, dude, why these audio cuts, whyyyyy?!
aren't so bad xD btw really i was out of time asd

thanx man  cheers 
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar 2014 - 0:14

Hey man

I liked it, great synch and pace was finally something a bit more dynamic than other vids. The association works really well and your scene selection is cool, the transitions were well thought, it's really cool but you also have those choppy cam moves that dragged your editing a bit down because some of them were quite out of place. Top 3 wasn't close but what played a role in the end is that yours was more or less at the same level overall but was a bit too classical. Not a bad thing but that's something that may make the difference at some point.

Great job nevertheless
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise    [Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Horror/Psychedelic] [gabberMD] Arise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next