Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

[Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BerlitzxXx
New
New
BerlitzxXx

Registration date : 2014-02-20

[Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun Empty
PostSubject: [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun   [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 20:44

[Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun 2r28wgg

Back to top Go down
[madaraxD]
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
[madaraxD]

Male Messages : 291
Registration date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun   [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 23:46

Nisekoi <333333333 by far my fav anime from this season. 0:07-0:13 was a bit weird imo but fits well with the effects on the rest of the video so nvm, i like it  [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun 3772035131 
Back to top Go down
Cour
New
New
Cour

Male Messages : 57
Registration date : 2013-10-27

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun   [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 1:31

Oh Nisekoi [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun 3772035131 I really like the effects, a very good video.
Back to top Go down
magicflier
Forum Member
Forum Member
magicflier

Male Messages : 90
Registration date : 2014-02-24

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun   [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2014 - 10:03

wow wasn't expecting anyone to edit such a new anime for the whole video in this IC XD
looking good, smooth work!
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/MagicFlier
ProjectBarcodeError
Berserk
Berserk
ProjectBarcodeError

Male Messages : 1147
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun   [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 16:35

+1 madara. also the first chorus wasn't really more intense in flow that the verses, but you saved it with the solo part (shoot me ).

Good luck !
Back to top Go down
Kiriforce
New
New
Kiriforce

Male Messages : 16
Registration date : 2014-03-02

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun   [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2014 - 20:44

Haha that anime is so crazy! xD

To be honest I must say I couldn't really find out what you synced in this video :S
Sometimes you chose the beats, sometimes the lyrics, sometimes neither.
Also I saw much lipflap, I know it's annoying, but those mouths want to be shut ;D
I think it is a pity you invested too much time in this moving screen, because therefore the rest of the amv lacked of a changing cut or a proper sync when the song changed I suppose.
I would just recommend that you focus on the cut and the impacts of the song more next time, so that you can uphold the flow you created.
And pleeease! Don't cut the song like that! xD
Don't get me wrong, but for me it ruined the whole ending. Replace the middle of the song by the end or something, get a proper end to it, but don't just cut off the rest of the song and fade it out, so that you have your 2minutes for the contest.

Arrrgh sorry mate, I didn't mean to sound that evil! Just my thoughts.^^
Overall a nice anime-song combo! [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun 517892
I wish you best of luck!

Back to top Go down
BerlitzxXx
New
New
BerlitzxXx

Registration date : 2014-02-20

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun   [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2014 - 7:39

thanks for comments xD

Kiriforce wrote:
Haha that anime is so crazy! xD

To be honest I must say I couldn't really find out what you synced in this video :S
Sometimes you chose the beats, sometimes the lyrics, sometimes neither.
Also I saw much lipflap, I know it's annoying, but those mouths want to be shut ;D
I think it is a pity you invested too much time in this moving screen, because therefore the rest of the amv lacked of a changing cut or a proper sync when the song changed I suppose.
I would just recommend that you focus on the cut and the impacts of the song more next time, so that you can uphold the flow you created.
And pleeease! Don't cut the song like that! xD
Don't get me wrong, but for me it ruined the whole ending. Replace the middle of the song by the end or something, get a proper end to it, but don't just cut off the rest of the song and fade it out, so that you have your 2minutes for the contest.

Arrrgh sorry mate, I didn't mean to sound that evil! Just my thoughts.^^
Overall a nice anime-song combo!  [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun 517892
I wish you best of luck!

I tried to follow the story and the the lyrics as I was able, I hate lipflap I can usually remove them or choose the best times to have as little as possible (for this contest I opted for the the second because for the time available).
mmm yes do not notice the change it xD
I wanted to continue it but the anime is still going on, I could use other old episodes that are there but I seem to regress that I would continue, and so I ended up cutting it >w>

ahah thanks xD
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun   [Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014 - 15:55

Hello

Nisekoi good game Well, unfortunately I didn't like your amv so much. The effect was way too repetitive and it just killed all interest for the transitions or even the scene selection, I think it hindered your editing more than it actually helped.

And above that the pace was really slow and the synch not powerful enough so it seemed quite linear and it was hard to link video and audio some times. Not that I didn't get you worked on lyrics but I think that wasn't enough. And I agree with the lipflaps, there were really too annoying here xD

But yeah, anyways good job
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com

[Fun] [BerlitzxXx] Tommy Gun

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1