-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

Male Messages : 2082
Registration date : 2007-08-22

IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Empty
PostSubject: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeFri 28 Feb 2014 - 16:43

Salut! J'espère que vous avez tous trouvé quoi clipper et que ça taffe bien. Donc comme dit sur le topic des musiques, on acceptera pas de liens du genre Mega, Mediafire etc. Chaque team reçoit un ftp perso où mettre les trois clips.
C'est à ça que servira le capitaine, c'est celui à qui j'enverrai par MP les identifiants, mots de passe etc. et qui les fera passer aux deux autres.

Si vous n'aviez pas de capitaine, c'est le moment de le poster ici.

Vous devrez nommer les clips ainsi : [Catégorie][Pseudo + TEAM] Titre de l'AMV

◄ Le FTP

Pour ceux qui ne savent pas utiliser un FTP, voici un petit cours rapide :

• Vous devrez tout d'abord télécharger un logiciel qui se nomme Filezilla https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client
  • Par la suite, nous vous fournirons 3 données : Hôte / Identifiant / Mot de passe. Vous rentrerez ces infos dans les cases appropriées et vous cliquerez sur "connexion".
    En port, si vous avez un souci vous pouvez tenter de mettre 21. Sinon laissez blanc.
  • Enfin, vous glisserez votre AMV de la fenêtre de gauche où vous pouvez parcourir vos dossiers, vers la fenêtre de droite.
  • Attendez que votre AMV soit uploadé, et voilà. Vous pouvez faire clique-droit -> actualiser sur la fenêtre de droite pour bien voir votre fichier apparaître une fois l'upload terminé.
  • Spoiler:

Voilà, si vous avez des questions, des problèmes, postez ici ou contactez un des juges en privé. Bon IC!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENGLISH:

Hello! I hope you've found something to edit and you're working a lot right now. So as said on the music packs thread, we won't accept links from uploaders like Mega, Mediafire etc.. Each team will get a personal ftp where you'll be able to upload the 3 amvs.
That's why we needed a captain for the teams, we will send a PM to him with Ids, passwords etc. and he will pass them to the 2 others.

If you still don't have a captain, it's time to tell us who it is, here on this thread.

The amvs will have to be named like this : [Category][Editor's name + TEAM] Title of the AMV
Example: [Dance][MDL + Judge Team] Aquilon.

◄ The FTP

For those who don't know how to use a ftp, here is a quick course :

• You first have to download a little software called Filezilla https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client
  • Then, the captain of each team will receive by PM the following info: Host / ID / Password. You just have to enter these info in the corresponding fields and then click on "Connexion".
    If you have a problem, you can try to enter 21 in "Port". But otherwise just leave it blank.
  • Finally, you just have to drag your AMV from the left window where you can search through your files, to the right one.
  • Wait for your amv to be uploaded and it's done. You can right click -> refresh on the right window to see your file appear once the upload is finished.
  • Spoiler:

And that's it, if you have any question or problem feel free to post here or to contact one of the judges. Have a good IC!

in green ftp has been given to captain in pm and checked by the captain
en vert le ftp à été envoyé au capitaine en mp et confirmé par le capitaine de son fonctionnement
---------------------------------

• Fists Of Steel
  • Cambio Forma
  • Team Laguna
  • Last Team
  • Team Fail
  • Illuminated Studio
  • BRoKeN TieR
  • PANDA FAMIGLIA
  • Spirit Atlas
  • SexyAkrossWinners 2033
  • -SND-
  • Pebdaa
  • BOOM HEADSHOT MOTHERFUCKERS
  • Team Eskalation
  • Team Tanja
  • Team ShutDown
  • NO RESCUE - GENESIS OPERATION
  • The Chef's Massacre
  • MATRYOSHKA TEAM
  • TEAM REGALIA
  • PREPARE YOUR ANUS
  • The Ultimate Flappy Birdies
  • The Turbo Dog Mighty Morphin Flower Avengers
  • Ala Rubra
  • Sex Pistols
  • ACTIVOROX
  • Jigokumi
  • Swag Approach
  • D-Force
  • Good Heavens just look at the time
  • SYMBIOT
  • BAD Intentions
  • Real.Light.Draga
  • CFCN(Can't Find a Cool Name)v2.34
  • The Mahou Shoujos
  • Eden's Girls
  • The Returners
  • Magic Side Studio
  • Cloud 9
  • Spaguetti & Meatballs
  • 3pTeam
  • Nyanmaru Team
  • Hakai Teki
  • HUN Team
  • Team Zehel
  • Spirit Futur
  • Super Mega Death Rocket
  • AresTeam
  • Zombie's Come back
  • The Wizards
  • OULALA team X3
  • Lunchroom Riot
  • NL Team
  • DreamerS
  • Breaking Soul
  • Sushi Team
  • Sentient Vortex
  • Hunter Team
  • NONAME TEAM
  • Just Do It
  • Team KXS
  • OverBass

Last edited by MagicDarkLight on Mon 3 Mar 2014 - 5:29; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sora-to-kasai.forums-actifs.com
Bigalaxy
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Bigalaxy

Male Messages : 268
Registration date : 2013-10-23

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeFri 28 Feb 2014 - 17:03

Bien évidemment faite gaffe aux autres programmes d'installation que vous pouvez refuser lors du setup de ce fdp de fileZilla, attention à ce qu'il ne vous colle des programmes qui parasite votre navigateur(toolbar, ect). IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD 759184551 
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeFri 28 Feb 2014 - 18:48

J'ai envoyé les ftp à tous les capitaines, normalement toutes les teams sont servies. Si vous avez rien reçu, manifestez-vous.

I have sent the info to all the captains, normally all the teams should have been served. If you haven't received anything, tell me now.
Back to top Go down
Sagiki
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Sagiki

Male Messages : 228
Registration date : 2013-09-07

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar 2014 - 22:06

Je confirme, notre ftp fonctionne Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mina D.S.
New
New
Mina D.S.

Female Messages : 44
Registration date : 2014-02-15

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar 2014 - 1:34

Question: What if the amv takes longer than expected to upload on the server? Will the person be disqualified?
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar 2014 - 2:46

The ftp displays the time when you begin to upload your amv, not when the upload is complete. So there's no problem with slow connexion Smile
Back to top Go down
JazzsVids
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
JazzsVids

Registration date : 2012-02-28

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar 2014 - 6:43

I'm the captain for Sex Pistols
i thought i stated that earlier
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar 2014 - 11:43

Yes you did and I have sent you a pm but I think you missed it Razz
You should find it on this link https://souls-team.1fr1.net/privmsg?folder=inbox or by clicking on "mp" or "new mp" button in the bar on top.
Back to top Go down
Jaizen
Forum Member
Forum Member
Jaizen

Male Messages : 83
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar 2014 - 22:04

voila j'en envoyer au serveur FTP .
Si un juge peut me confirmer que mon clip a bien été envoyer sa serrai cool .

J'ai actualiser et il apparait bien mais je préfère être sur car j'ai un débit en carton sa ma pris 1h30 à l’héberger sur le FTP
Back to top Go down
http://evil-team.forum-actif.eu/forum
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar 2014 - 23:07

Clip reçu Jaizen Wink
Back to top Go down
Jaizen
Forum Member
Forum Member
Jaizen

Male Messages : 83
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar 2014 - 23:19

Arigato MDL Wink jespère qu'il te plaira lol et j'ai pas fuie retient le bien xD
Back to top Go down
http://evil-team.forum-actif.eu/forum
Anicsi
New
New
Anicsi

Registration date : 2014-03-02

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar 2014 - 23:30

Hey, so I finished my video, but the encoding of the good quality is taking much longer than usual. I have a low quality version. Is there a way to switch the versions in an hour or so when the encoding is done? So upload the bad version and later the good one one filezilla? Or should I just upload the bad one to youtube, so you can see it's done and then upload the good version to the server?
I worked really hard on the video, but the quality of the encode sucks ;( So it'd be cool if there was a way!
Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
WarlikeSwans
New
New
WarlikeSwans

Female Messages : 19

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeSun 2 Mar 2014 - 23:39

I have a similar issue to Anicsi. My normal upscale script did not work well on my video. I uploaded that version already because of the time crunch, but I want to know if it's ok if  I upload a (hopefully) better version to replace it.
Back to top Go down
S.Yùuki
New
New
S.Yùuki

Female Messages : 53
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 0:12

Normalement, pour moi c'est envoyé ~
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SxYuuki
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 0:24

@WarlikeSwans and Anicsi: I'm sorry, I took a while to check that thread. Yes, it's ok Smile

MagicDarkLight wrote:
IT'S FINAL RUSH!!!

YES IT'S OVER BUT YOU CAN STILL UPLOAD YOUR AMV!!! FOR NOW THERE IS NO PENALIZATION LET ALONE DISQUALIFICATION!!

@S.yuuki: oui c'est bon Smile
Back to top Go down
Anicsi
New
New
Anicsi

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 0:31

Thanks ^^ I labelled the old one LQ and the new one HQ. So hopefully there is no confusion Smile
Back to top Go down
Evenesh
New
New
Evenesh

Female Messages : 22
Registration date : 2014-02-22

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 10:51

Why are there teams in red? Sad
Back to top Go down
MissTitannia
New
New
MissTitannia

Female Messages : 32
Registration date : 2014-02-27

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 11:59

Evenesh wrote:
Why are there teams in red? Sad

I think those teams dropped :/
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 14:20

Yeah o/ These are the teams with 0 amv, blame them! But I want to add that Team Shutdown had one member who went to complete The turbo mighty avenger (wtf with this team's name Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
MagicDarkLight
Berserk
Berserk
MagicDarkLight

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 15:03

LIST OF ALL AMVS SENT
Spoiler:

THANKS A LOT

If you are not in the list and you should be, please contact me.

Si vous ne vous trouvez pas dans la liste alors que vous avez envoyé, dites-le moi.

Last edited by MagicDarkLight on Mon 3 Mar 2014 - 17:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dn@
Admin
Admin
Dn@

Male Messages : 7815
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 15:18

Bwavo !
Back to top Go down
Nyala
Soul's Team
Soul's Team
Nyala

Male Messages : 5553
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 16:42

Bon courage les juges !
Back to top Go down
http://www.souls-team.com
xRasen
Forum Member
Forum Member
xRasen

Registration date : 2013-11-11

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2014 - 17:36

Y a un sacré paquet d'amv à voir, bonne chances les juges x)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD   IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IC Soul's Team 10: X-BURNER Edition - FTP and UPLOAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul's Team Forum :: Contests / Events :: Soul's Team Iron Chef :: IRON CHEF 10 : X-BURNER EDITION-